Jennifer Lopez - General Discussion | Page 272 | The Popjustice Forum

Jennifer Lopez - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Aamyko, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Excited to see this!

2. I'm so looking forward to it!

3. I love a pop star documentary and I love J.Lo, so I'm all in.

4. This looks soooooo good

zephyr likes this.
  5. She is releasing a song with country star Jimmie Allen.

HolyWater likes this.
  6. Just an On My Way remix, though. A shame because I'd kind of love a proper country duet from her?

Coolrockgirl likes this.
  7. There is this from Jennifer Nettles' second solo album which is pretty good.

bonnieetclyde and Butterfly like this.
  8. Oh wow this passed me by, exactly what I wanted!

Celestial Mosaic likes this.
  9. Never heard this before either! Nice to hear J.Lo on something a bit different.

10. I know it is just a remix for his album but I wish she did some new vocals for this? The production feels too fast for the original vocal take.
    Still, its pleasant enough and I like Jimmie's voice. Still utterly random choice though.

11. pretending this is her Oscars speech for Hustlers

She also won Best Song for On My Way (Marry Me).

[​IMG]

12. Mum is going to get dragged for this quote.

13. It makes a lot of sense when you read the article.

14. I know, but Twitter already hates her and this just gives them more material.

15. She’s not wrong though. They both could have done it alone.

16. Yeah she was complaining about the fact that they were given so little time, which she ain't wrong about.

“I know that the Super Bowl people want us to be weaved throughout the show. I haven’t had a confirmation about how many minutes I’m going to have,” Shakira tells Lopez during a phone call. Lopez replies, “Let me address that really quick. They said 12 minutes. I got kind of a good confirmation that we could have an extra minute or two, so now we’re at, like, 13, 14 minutes. I think, Shakira, what we should have is you should have half the time and I should [have half].”

While Lopez was willing to have an equal amount of time, she was dissatisfied with the time crunch. “If it was going to be a double headliner, they should have given us 20 minutes,” she adds in the film. “That’s what they should’ve f–king done.

“We have six f—ing minutes. We have 30 seconds of a song, and if we take a minute, that’s it, we’ve got five left,” she tells Burse. “But, there’s got to be certain songs that we sing, though. We have to have our singing moments. It’s not going to be a dance f–king revue. We have to sing our message … This is the worst idea in the world to have two people do the Super Bowl. It was the worst idea in the world.”

1outside, GimmeWork, Mikal and 11 others like this.
  17. Mama is right.

18. She's right, people like Justin and The Weeknd (love the Weeknd though) get the whole show to themselves and they kind of not even do anything special with it but Shakira and Jennifer work their asses off and only get 6 minutes each? At least the show was one for the ages.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.