Jennifer Lopez - Love? | Page 230 | The Popjustice Forum

Jennifer Lopez - Love?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tafkap, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haha, I got the titles switched, I thought this was "Until It Beats No More".

2. AHAHAHA. Probably the WORST song to release.

3. It's my favourite song on the album but I really think that Papi should have been the third single and this should remain as the awesome album track that it is.

4. I love this song, haha. Nice!

5. JadeFan

JadeFan Guest

I hate the song. She should have done What Is Love?.

6. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Awww love this song. Good luck Jen.

7. Rob

Rob

One of my favourites from the album, but not releasing Papi as the next single is just ridiculous.

8. Hahahaha this is THE SINGLE WORST SONG OF ALL TIME. Almost literally.

9. Just...No. Why? Not only are the lyrics awful but it's generally a very mediocre song. "Papi" or "Invading My Mind" please.

10. I'm so happy she is releasing this, it is soo good. I just love it!

11. This is more than ridiculous. Papi as fourth single then!! She can pretend to dance for a fresh new Papi in the music video! It's only been changed because it's getting spins. Make Papi a European only single then.

What Is Love? would have been better as well (like anything else on the album). I hope this will be a mid sized hit at least or else...we might get a new Jlo film again soon.

I don't even remember how this song goes, Until It Beats No More might be cheesy but is more memorable. Well done Marc, for ruining this album campaign... (sorry needed to let it out)

12. Uhhh no. Fantasy Ride part two? Can't believe the "most beautiful woman in the world" needs so much photoshop and things to cover her face. I would have preferred less glitter and this picture:

[​IMG]

13. Is there a direct link to the account that posted that? I can never view twitpic images which are posted on Popjustice.

14. Why, J. Lo? Why!? Papi is your best song ever shot at a hit from this album.

15. This will flop I think.

Papi
    Until It Beats No More
    Hypnotico
    Invading My Mind

would have been so much better!

16. Oh, I was thinking about Until It Beats No More. I can't even remember how this one goes.

17. My lord. Another terrible artist. Mamita listen to the gente, boricuaaaaaaa, terrible choice. This girl doesn't have any sense what life is. Life is a show bonitaaaaa. We need Hypnotico. It's the only track I listen on repeat. One, two, three...... but what the hell.

I understand you wanna send us an idea what is your situation now. But at least, honey, with a good track.

18. ... and would manage to slip a vagina related lyric in there somewhere.

19. Tommie

Tommie Guest

I'm pretty sure she's saving that in case Nicole Scherzinger wants her to feature on "Wet".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.