Jennifer Lopez - Love? | Page 256 | The Popjustice Forum

Jennifer Lopez - Love?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Tafkap, Jun 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sooo ... The video for Good Hit leaked (well the first time I'm seeing it) and it's fabulous hair flipping extravaganza.

2. Are you talking about the 1 minute 20 viral that was done before the campaign as a bit of a buzz thing?

3. No supposedly the 3 minute video leaked, when in actuality another 45 second video clip leaked and then someone took that and made a 3 minute music video which has the same 3 scenes over and over again.

4. I see... interesting. Did the Take Care video (or clip) ever come out? I saw a making of it as part of a Good Hit making of and couldn't find the video...

5. Does anyone have a list of all the unreleased tracks from the LOVE? project please?

6. I still love this song & i believe it'll be a future million seller because its total sales is around 750 or 800k now.

7. ...Huh? Pretty sure this song well surpassed the 1 million mark. (Unless we're talking about a different territory.)

8. (What Is) Love? remains my favourite J-Lo song. I still weep that it wasn't released.

9. Never heard the song in my life, but every time someone mentions it I always sing baby don't hurt meeee in my head.

10. ^^ Haha it's the total opposite of that. Think of Jennifer meets Nelly Furtado's All Good Things Come To An End. It definitely could have been a single but I can't tell if it had been successful.

11. (What Is) Love? is absolutely amazing, bar several not so great lyrics. Between that and Until It Beats No More, she delivered the non-bangers with Love?

12. In varying qualities these have leaked:

Countdown
    Faint
    Greatest Part Of Me
    Hooked On You
    Story Of My Life
    Whipping My Hair

Countdown and Greatest Part of Me are the only two of any note (for me, anyway).

Also reported but not leaked:

Love and War
    Beautiful
    Keeper
    This Cannot Be Love
    Pieces
    What Is Love? Part 2

13. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I love this album with all of my heart, it's one of my favorites from the last year.

14. Just listened to Greatest Part Of Me.... really can't believe how submissive, needy and almost desperate she comes across on many of her recent songs. But actually I find it strangely refreshing in a world where every other female popstar has to come across feisty, strong and fiercely independent.

15. I'd like to hear What Is Love? Part 2. I can't imagine it sounds very different but I'm still curious as it's one of my favourite tracks on Love?.

Not Love? related but hopefully one day Jennifer releases a song that is as breezy and summery as Ain't It Funny / Que IronĂ­a again. That's in my top 3 Jennifer Lopez singles.

16. Im talking about it being a million seller here in the Uk which will happen eventually.

17. bakerboy92 posted that over 2 years ago...

Anyway it's a great song still, it wouldn't be a night out without this playing at least once.

18. This thread getting bumped made me think that instead of releasing yet another RedOne/Pitbull cut-and-paste collaboration, Jennifer had just done the inevitable and re-released 'On the Floor'.

19. First reactions to "On The Floor" from the first few pages. I'm so glad this thread bizarrely got bumped.

Island likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.