Jennifer Lopez - This Is Me… Now

Loads of YouTubers are picking up on this and posting shit about her now too. They've seen how popular these videos are getting and want to ride the coat tails of it to get some coin. Trashy as anything.

It's the inevitable racist comments using that South Park song for me. It was only a matter of time until they'd resort to that. This is a complete shitshow and she unfortunately doesn't have deranged stans to protect her or cool brownie points to get quasi-thinkpieces on how this gang mentality is highly uncomfortable.

What a mess.

Of course these are the same people who would swoop in and defend the behaviour of people like Christian Bale or Bill Murray who are known to be complete twats on movie sets and rude in general. Jennifer not only being a woman but also Latina gets it ten times worse.

Can’t Get Enough Feat Sean Paul. April 5th

Why is anyone’s guess. He used the same sample on his ‘I’m Still In Love’ track from the 00s I suppose

The Latto feature was completely superfluous - should have just given us the Sean Paul version and made better use of the sample while they're at it.

I would bet my entire life that these people making videos and claims about J.Lo being an awful person are the exact same people who flock to the dancefloor as soon as Waiting for Tonight or On The Floor starts playing in the club. They're probably the same people who re-watch her Superbowl performance and thought she ate in Hustlers (which she did let's be honest now). All these thots on social media trying to drag her name, it's all so forced and fake.

This album is increasingly growing on me. It suffers from a lack of massive, in-your-face singles but it's definitely more cohesive and quality-controlled than any other album she's put out before. A potential criticism of the song would be that some sound/seem a bit dated, but the fact that it's a sequel album makes it tie in very nicely - it's very early 00s, but not in a bad way.

It makes for some nice easy listening during the daytime. Don't know the lyrics of any of the songs but I have found myself going back to it over and over.

The fact that she likely treated some people less than hospitably doesn't mean she needs to go work on herself. Maybe she was having an off day? We all get them.
Even the most genuine of people have them.
It depends on how often she treated/treats people badly and how many people she treated/treats badly. If it's a frequent thing, then, yes, she absolutely needs to work on herself. Even on my off days, there's certain ways I would never behave.

Last edited:
I'm finding this backlash incredibly bizarre.

They're complaining about her acting like a diva, while simultaneously tearing her down for presenting herself in a more relatable way.

The stuff about the Bodega order is especially ridiculous - I'm seeing stuff criticising her for saying "orange drink" and "small bag of chips".
"Why didn't she just say Capri Sun and Doritos?" It is quite likely that she couldn't name specific brands during the Vogue interview (which is several years old). But even if she could name specific brands, why does it matter so much that she didn't?

The stories about her being horrible are so non-specific and generic I don't believe any of them. "My friend's cousin worked for her doing sound and he wasn't allowed to look her in the eye, I have 15 more stories like this" - video ends - I think not Sandra12948474847.

Anyway, hope a remix album is coming.

I'm finding this backlash incredibly bizarre.

They're complaining about her acting like a diva, while simultaneously tearing her down for presenting herself in a more relatable way.

The stuff about the Bodega order is especially ridiculous - I'm seeing stuff criticising her for saying "orange drink" and "small bag of chips".
"Why didn't she just say Capri Sun and Doritos?" It is quite likely that she couldn't name specific brands during the Vogue interview (which is several years old). But even if she could name specific brands, why does it matter so much that she didn't?

The stories about her being horrible are so non-specific and generic I don't believe any of them. "My friend's cousin worked for her doing sound and he wasn't allowed to look her in the eye, I have 15 more stories like this" - video ends - I think not Sandra12948474847.

Anyway, hope a remix album is coming.
I will say, all the stories about her snatching back tips Ben left are incredibly repetitive. Either Ben spent his time in Vegas tipping people literally hundreds of thousands of dollars, or people are just copying the same story for clout.