Jennifer Lopez - This Is Me… Now

I haven't really been following all this but some of these stories are really dumb. This major star('s team) was so desperate for a KFC bucket but then didn't actually give you enough money to buy one... And then the plane left early just to punish you... Sure Jan
The point is sending workers on a wild goose chase as a power move, because it amused them/they were bored on set or whatever. Personal assistants are the backbone of the industry, you just don't hear more of the horror stories because of NDAs. Or sometimes the snowballing effect takes over and people feel strengthened to come out of the woodwork with all the stories at once like what happened with Ellen. We don't have to discredit them all because the celeb is someone we like.

J. Lo is an unrelatable celeb in the age of (faux) relatability, and that makes her an easy target. However her team will navigate a PR crisis will be an interesting case study. Most likely she will just ignore everything and press on, though.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I will always take the side of the little people over the mega-rich celebs regardless of how much I like them. Eat the rich!
So basically fuck Jennifer and her feelings, she's rich and deserves all this hatred? Nice. I suppose you donate all your money to the poor and never use it to help fund the rich or contribute to the rich getting richer?
I hate to break it to you but the "little people" treat each other like shit all the time too. It's not just the rich.

So basically fuck Jennifer and her feelings, she's rich and deserves all this hatred? Nice. I suppose you donate all your money to the poor and never use it to help fund the rich or contribute to the rich getting richer?
I hate to break it to you but the "little people" treat each other like shit all the time too. It's not just the rich.

Are you like, on her payroll or something?

Yeah I mean I don't know how much of it is true and how much is for social media clout but the fact that there are so many stories about her indicates that there must be some truth to it so maybe Jenny from the block getting people fired for looking at her is not the hill to die on.

I don't approve of making the lives of people in the service industry miserable, but my favorite celebrity behavior of all time is Elizabeth Taylor having it written into her film contracts that the studio will buy her expensive jewelry of her choice and that she refuses to work on her period, so a little diva demand has never bothered me.

He/Him
All of y’all going into bat to protect this delusional multimillionaire who hasn’t released a good pop song in nearly a decade. Get a grip! She would crush you and everyone you love just to get her KFC bucket delivered to her private jet on time.

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his
As if JLo eats KFC.
If she's really from the Bronx then yes, yes she does

28sign.span.jpg

It just sounds to me it's actually her team that failed at getting what she asked for or her team using Jennifer's name to get what they want. Seems to me they're the ones making demands on people in the service industry on her name, not her.

She won't be the first, nor the last to act this way if true. Don't know why it's grabbing attention as we all know there are worse demands made by other people.

Regular people treat each other like shit too, but a person with more societal power treating someone with less like shit is a different dynamic and (rightfully) creates different optics.

Most of those TikTok and x story are fake come on, people who actually worked with her or for her talk about how pleasant she is to work with and she’s been working with the same people for decades and I’m not talking about her agents but her whole teams, stylist, makeup artists, some dancers, musicians.. no one with a shitty behavior keep the same people around this long.

And I personally met her a few year back when I was working at a radio station and I can say she was one of the least difficult and one of the nicest, shaking everyone hands and presenting herself as if we didn’t know who she was, but just a « hi I’m Jennifer » now Benny Bedina it’s an other story..