Jennifer Lopez - This Is Me… Now

I think so. Benny (her manager) said the streamers referenced projects by Beyonce and Rihanna not selling. The Gift I can understand maybe not doing the numbers, but if the Ri project didn't even come out how could they tout a metric for it? I think there has been a project shopped that wasn't picked up though.

Taylor Swift declined to be part of the project and a few other names were dropped in the doc that said no. Anthony Ramos wouldn't play the abusive lover because he's friends with Marc Anthony...

Jennifer had to pretty much beg a very reluctant Jane Fonda to do it. Jane's argument being your relationship failed last time by putting so much out there...now you're doing this?

It's that sort of candidness she's not afraid to show (like in Halftime) that makes it worth the watch.

I find the Rihanna one strange also because if no one wanted to buy it… why not just release it on her own platform? The cost was already incurred, unless maybe the project wasn’t finished.

lol at her saying this is her last album haha if she's under contract she'll have to fulfill it. Bad ploy to get people to buy an album; it's not like it's in massive demand.

I think it’s a similar deal to Megan Thee Stallion. She’s technically independent but BMG do the legwork. I don’t think she’s under any ‘fulfilment’ obligations. She’s also under no illusion there is no demand for a JLO record (says it herself in the doc) but she wants to do it, so good for her.

Anyway, longer clip of Rebound. The scene for this in the movie was a moment.