Jennifer Lopez | Page 132 | The Popjustice Forum

Jennifer Lopez

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Dinno, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Come to Europe!

LP likes this.
  2. She was beyond adorable for my M&G. She used my name after I introduced myself, gave me a hug and had a genuine and honest chat about the show. She said she'd noticed me singing every word at the front (it was true) and was generally adorable. I did realise in the show that she kept giving me eye contact and she came to hold my hand but for her to even be able to recall that afterwards proved what a class act she was.

3. The Grammy's performance snatched my wig, the flawless cartwheel!!

HolyWater and POPGASM like this.
  4. Has she won a Grammy yet? 'Coz my damn she deserves it despite the 'shallow*ness' of her musical output.

*copyright gaga AKA the writer of bop Hypnotico.

5. Is this thing ever coming out?

At this rate we’ll see that infamous Cassie album before this ever sees the light of day.

londonrain, Sunny B and sadexo like this.
  6. She should just drop it. Dinero, El Anillo, and Te Guste were all bops.

londonrain likes this.
  7. I’m sure she won a Grammy for Waiting For Tonight. I may be wrong though!

8. Waiting for Tonight and Lets Get Loud were both nominated for Best Dance Recording but lost. Those are her only 2 nominations.

9. What did Waiting for Tonight lose to? Definitely a Grammy-worthy song however.

Leopold likes this.
  10. She announced her summer tour on Ellen today - the It's My Party Tour. It'll be 25-28 shows in the US only. This is a horrible tour name unless you are Lesley Gore.

Believe - Cher.

londonrain, POPGASM, Leopold and 3 others like this.

11. Reinas honoring reinas.

LKane, londonrain and Macanudo like this.
  12. Can I see her Grammy performance online anywhere?

13. I gave it a search last night and found it on Dailymotion.

Deleted member 5343 likes this.
  14. Shame she's never won a Grammy - some of her music (especially Waiting For Tonight) has definitely deserved one.

Regarding the tour - agree it is a hideous tour name. It sounds like something Meghan Trainor would use as a title. Hoping for some European dates as I won't be able to get to the USA in July.

Can we expect an announcement later today/this week then? When does Ellen air?

15. Ellen airs today. She said to keep an eye out for dates, so tickets aren't going on sale immediately.

There's video here: http://www.justjared.com/2019/02/13/jennifer-lopez-announces-u-s-tour-for-her-50th-birthday/

HolyWater likes this.
  16. Hopefully she adds Europe... We can dream.

17. Or Jessie J

[​IMG]

londonrain, Island, soratami and 4 others like this.
  18. She really should have just gone with Jennifer Lopez live in concert or whatever. Announce the O2 date mi Reina!

LP likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.