Jennifer Lopez

Guys... That fucking show. Utterly incredible. Who'd have thunk the best part of the set would be Te Bote, Te Guste and El Annilo. The choreography was next level.

giphy.gif

Maluma will play the (I suspect brief) role of her fiancé in Marry Me, the rom-com she's doing with Owen Wilson and who's soundtrack will apparently serve as her next album.

So apparently the tour is now continuing into September? There’s a break from mid August to mid September (her kids are starting middle school so naturally she will want a couple of weeks with them). A couple of dates have appeared on Wiki (yes I know, unreliable) for the following:

22nd Sept: Paris Accorhotels Arena
25th & 26th Sept: London O2 Arena

A review of her show in Atlanta last night also mentions the tour end being September:
https://www.ajc.com/blog/music/conc...azzles-atlanta-return/PNFub2uJm0fKvKeMusHF5H/

Come through, Jenny, please!

I went to the NYC blackout show on a whim and could tell even from the two songs we got how major it was shaping up. Went back Monday night and was fully.blown.away.

Ending up trekking out to Jersey on Friday to see it again. It really is probably the most amazing, over the top show from a pop girl that I've seen since Dream Within a Dream when I was twelve.