Jennifer Lopez | Page 279 | The Popjustice Forum

Jennifer Lopez

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Aamyko, Mar 10, 2008.

1. I just got the Dance Again documentary/concert on DVD in a charity shop for 50p... what's everyone's opinions of it? It looks like an odd balance between documentary and concert performance from the box.

Atletico likes this.
  2. I haven’t seen it yet, but it sounds very strange, which makes me curious. I believe it was originally a concert film to be released theatrically, which might explain a bit.

3. I hope it’s true.

LPT, RainOnFire, Sunny B and 18 others like this.
  4. Rob

Rob

That sounds like a storyline from Glee.

Mvnl likes this.
  5. Finding out Jennifer Lopez hates me for being a Virgo just might be the highlight of my day.

LPT, aboutyounow, Laurent and 18 others like this.
  6. The hilarious bit here is that Marc Anthony, the father of her children, is a Virgo.

7. As a Virgo myself I’m upset J.Lo apparently hates us. But we tend to be the competition in most settings so ya know….

JMSinc and lushLuck like this.
  8. ...and this is precisely why she hates Virgos.

9. From what I recall, it's mostly documentary/behind the scenes with a few performances but sadly the whole show was not featured.

10. Breaking Me Down finally leaked! A version of it at least, apparently this is an edit of the full track.

neinzedd, Purple, lushLuck and 7 others like this.
  11. Oh that sounds like the best thing she’s done since Love

12. Where is this from?

13. Seemingly out of nowhere, but On My Way is expected to be nominated for Best Original Song at the Oscars next year.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/feinberg-forecast-95th-oscars-1235220600/

BEST ORIGINAL SONG

Frontrunners
    “Hold My Hand” (Top Gun: Maverick) — Lady Gaga
    “Nobody Like U” (Turning Red) — Billie Eilish & Finneas
    “This Is a Life” (Everything Everywhere All at Once) — David Byrne, Ryan Lott & Mitski
    “Time” (Amsterdam) — Drake & Giveon
    “On My Way” (Marry Me) — Jennifer Lopez

Honestly, I can’t see Gaga not winning this with the success of Top Gun but even if JLo is nominated and/or wins she still doesn’t get the Oscar trophy because she has no credits on the song. I swear she’s cursed.

14. That'd be weird but utterly fabulous.

A song she teased (and I think performed live?) in the space between Dance Again and AKA I believe.

bonnieetclyde and HolyWater like this.
  15. Yeah she performed it once at iHeart Festival in 2015.

LPT and bonnieetclyde like this.
  16. I believe it's the track Dillon Francis produced.

bonnieetclyde likes this.

17. Trailer for Shotgun Wedding - looks pretty good!

Macanudo, evilsin, Florencia. and 6 others like this.
  18. I mean, looks fun but... They've shown the movie in that trailer.

jawow_, neinzedd and HolyWater like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.