jesse saint john - don’t stop dancing. life gets sad. | The Popjustice Forum

jesse saint john - don’t stop dancing. life gets sad.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Feb 6, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

Animalia and BML like this.
  2. It was supposed to be out last year, so I don't know why they delayed it until February.

It's VERY good

3. Yeah, I remember reading about it almost exactly a year ago. I kind of think now is the perfect time for it, though, when we have so many LGBTQ+ acts on the rise. There also seems to be an album or EP on the way, so that’ll be exciting.

4. This is really good.

5. It's an A+ from me.

6. I love it.

mindtrappa likes this.
  7. Issa BAAAP

TRAVVV and backstreetjoe like this.
  8. Potential Next Big Things thread?

9. This is annoying but also amazing?

10. So he stans Uffie? Quelle surprise but also we have decided to stan forever.

11. Bloghaus is back? I like it. A lot.

12. If only.

Ferk and RHOPJ like this.
  13. I...don't love this and I'm sad because every single thing about it should appeal to me 110%. Maybe it'll grow on me.

Ferk likes this.
  14. I feel like I should be listening to this on MySpace, which is no bad thing.

TRAVVV likes this.
  15. Well, it's not spectacular, but it's definitely worthy of attention and a breath of fresh air~ for the lack of a better expression. It'll grow on you.

Andy French likes this.
  16. Bop, sounds like it's from Fefe Dobson's shelved album from the 00's.

TRAVVV, BML and Noir like this.
  17. This is... accurate. It reminds me of a song you'd find on a 2000s teen film, that sort of pop/rock but more on the pop side. I like it!

TRAVVV likes this.
  18. This is so Le Tigre, and I can't tell if I love it or if it does my head in.

Ferk likes this.
  19. OBSESSED.

This is what Troye needs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.