Jessica Mauboy - Yours Forever

Running Back is absoutley brilliant and if she's ever gets success with it over here I think my life will be fulfilled.

Rob said:
I've had Chinese Whispers stuck in my head all weekend, it's VERY good.

I looove Chinese Whispers!

Looking forward to finding out more info on the repackaged release of the album for Japan. Wonder if we'll get a new track or two for the UK release?

Ministry Of Sound. Isn't that who Ricki-Lee was signed to in the UK? Look how that tuned out :( Hopefully they don't give Jessica the hideous dance-mix treatment!

Bit underwhlemed with the video, it's very generic. A lot more could have been made of the desert scenes. Loving the b-side that is the Acoustic version of Burn, however.

Magical is AMAZING

I renamed it "Wanna Make You Love" and added Feat. Daddy Yanquee, sent it to a few friends and now everyone love it, they even played it at a club here!

It's very similar to the reggaetton sound

Macanudo said:
Magical is AMAZING

I renamed it "Wanna Make You Love" and added Feat. Daddy Yanquee, sent it to a few friends and now everyone love it, they even played it at a club here!

It's very similar to the reggaetton sound

I adore Magical, I can't believe it wasn't on the album as it easily would have fitted on and could have done with an extra uptempo track. I still don't know why it's called "Magical" though, same with "To The Floor".

I finally gave in and YouTubed "Burn" last night and loved it. then I watched her other two videos and went and bought all three.

I'm holding off on the album, though, since it's supposed to be released over here later this year.

11w563r.jpg

01. Running Back feat. Flo Rida
02. Been Waiting
03. Burn
04. Used2B
05. Empty
06. Because
07. To The Floor
08. Time After Time
09. Back2U
10. Up/Down
11. Let Me Be Me
12. Breathe
13. Chinese Whispers
14. Running Back (Remix feat. Israel & Flo Rida)
15. Burn (Nufirm Remix)

Japanese album cover+tracklist are out. it's released on April 22nd.

Love the Japanese cover, but is that really the best they could have done with the tracklisting? Those two remixes are terrible, the Pop Embassy Mix of Burn is far superior.