Jessica Simpson - New Studio Album | The Popjustice Forum

Jessica Simpson - New Studio Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by TasteIt, Mar 2, 2016.

1. snoho, Island, TRAVVV and 3 others like this.
  2. Linda serving

[​IMG]

3. Times must be tough for Linda. Isn't Jessica totally somebody she would've turned her nose up at 10 years ago?

Also while I have a soft spot for Jessica, I've been putting updates on this "album" in her general thread because I'm not under the delusional it will actually materialize.

4. I feel like if Jessica started in country she could've been huge. Like the country Britney but with her own. That way Swiftie would've just been a speck in the wind

FrankOnline88 likes this.
  5. Yeah, is a thread really needed for this? It's not like there will be a ton of interest in a new album from Jessica Simpson.

That said, I love Jessica, her voice, and her music, so I'm perched for this. I hope she delivers something on par with In This Skin. Such a great album.
    I actually do think it will materialize. She managed to get out a second Christmas album, which nobody but me was checking for, so I have no doubt that she'll be able to push out a new studio album. And she's been talking about returning to music pretty regularly for the last year or so; she seems to be back in the zone, if you will.

Saycsar Fleurima likes this.
  6. Give me that Breathe In. Breathe Out. 1 album record deal comeback that I love!

7. I'm so here for this. Give her those smashes Linda!

8. I want an Ashlee duet.

9. popzone likes this.
  10. If we have a thread for Kitty Brucknell, we can have a thread for a former Big Pop Girl (Late 2003- Mid-2004) like Jessica!

GhettoPrincess likes this.
  11. NO.

I want an Britney duet.

12. I'll take any new Ashlee music (even with her husband...) so yes, please.

13. What we need is a reunion with former labelmate Beyoncé:

TasteIt and Musiquelover64 like this.
  14. I want another one of this:

Repeatability forever.

Sanctuary and Daniel L like this.
  15. I get the vibe she's drugged out now, but I'm perched for this.

16. I'd prefer Ashlee release something on her own. Make me wanna La La again, Queen.

17. I definitely get those vibes from both her and Ashlee.

18. Totally perched for this. Jessica was my first pop star obsession back when Irresistible came out. Would love to see her return to music, as long as it's not country...

GhettoPrincess likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.