Jessie J - Sweet Talker (Album)

I find it funny how all her albums are awful.

Like when Gollum Realness came out and flopped and then Bang Bang came out and everyone was like 'omg the album's gonna be so much better' and it literally was no different to her others

I just want her to retire.
Don't say things like that, she's brilliant. I woke up this morning, sectioned little anorexic I am, miserable and still insane but then I went on Jessie's Instagram and I realised; I may be legally and clinically insane but at least I'm not Jessie fucking J. I'm mentally ill and I have more self awareness than that woman.

I never want her to retire. She's doing wonders for my self esteem. I'm thinking of sticking a picture of her on my wall.

Sidenote: I read this thread from start to finish today. I love you guys.

Don't say things like that, she's brilliant. I woke up this morning, sectioned little anorexic I am, miserable and still insane but then I went on Jessie's Instagram and I realised; I may be legally and clinically insane but at least I'm not Jessie fucking J. I'm mentally ill and I have more self awareness than that woman.

I never want her to retire. She's doing wonders for my self esteem. I'm thinking of sticking a picture of her on my wall.
It's been a long, long, long time since someone posted something legitimately funny in this thread, so thank you.

(I hope your recovery goes well!)

It's been a long, long, long time since someone posted something legitimately funny in this thread, so thank you.

(I hope your recovery goes well!)

I swear, I'm actually telling the truth! When I'm missing my husband/kids/sanity/life or freaking about my weight, I go read Jessie's social media and I lie in my bed and laugh. I've taken to flicking through it while I have meal replacements because her lack of self awareness distracts me from the calorie content. I don't doubt she can relate to me; I mean she's missed a meal or two with all that travelling she does which is basically the same thing as anorexia. You know, like breaking your leg is the same as being disabled. Woman of the people, our Jessie.

Jessie J; curing eating disorders. God bless her.

(Thank you!)

Sidenote: I read this thread from start to finish today. I love you guys.
I swear, I'm actually telling the truth! When I'm missing my husband/kids/sanity/life or freaking about my weight, I go read Jessie's social media and I lie in my bed and laugh. I've taken to flicking through it while I have meal replacements because her lack of self awareness distracts me from the calorie content. I don't doubt she can relate to me; I mean she's missed a meal or two with all that travelling she does which is basically the same thing as anorexia. You know, like breaking your leg is the same as being disabled. Woman of the people, our Jessie.

Jessie J; curing eating disorders. God bless her.

(Thank you!)

This is an excellent one two punch of posts. Thank you for this!

They/them, he/him
Her set was amazing.

I honestly wish the mods could do something about this thread. Ban certain people from posting in it if possible just so they can take their stupidity and foolishness elsewhere.

Problem is that all of the mods agree with the majority.