Jessie J Threatens (Her Voice Is Back) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie J Threatens (Her Voice Is Back)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by sexercise, Jan 26, 2017.

1. The blonde reminded me of Katya with all that fake laughter at Jessie's mugging.

Runawaywithme and munro like this.
  2. And people shunned me when I said she became a drag queen due to stagnant music career...
    [​IMG]

3. RMK

RMK

Sometimes I feel bad that she gets dragged so much, but she does it to herself with the confident over-singing. Yes, Jessie, you went to the same school as Adele, but Jessie YOUR NOT ADELE.

myblood, s0118p, Laurence and 4 others like this.
  4. Let's not forget, she has one of the best characters on the Nekci Menij show, too, so she has that going for her.

Laurence and Runawaywithme like this.
  5. RMK

RMK

What is the Nekci Menij show?

6. Leopold likes this.
  7. Remember when 'Do It Like A Dude' came out and they were trying to get Nicki to do a feature verse for the US release and everything was so nice and exciting.

Monkey0 likes this.
  8. Can't help but cruelly snigger at the title of this thread!

Her third album was a bit redundant wasn't it? They should have just re-released the second album with Bang Bang and a few new tracks.

9. Her album sales decline is worse than Ciaras. How is she getting another album?

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  10. Cos every time they tell her she's been dropped, this is her response....

11. Her second album wasn't too bad. It had a few bops (some of the deluxe tracks were good too).

12. I feel like she'd be phenomenal fun in the sack.

13. For deaf people, maybe.

14. Thunder is still a bop as long as I suppress any cringe memories of the video it got.

FresherThanYou and Andrew like this.
  15. DELETE THIS

alanmr likes this.
  16. In ha defence, she's managed to give us at least two-three great songs per album so far... I mean, Do It Like A Dude, Domino, Nobody's Perfect, Sexy Lady, Thunder, Bang Bang and Said Too Much are all stellar pieces of pop.

17. Sweet Talker (the song) should've went to someone more competent to be honest.

18. I found a CD-Single for "You Don't Really Know Me" it was released on 20th November 2014.
    [​IMG]

kal and Txetxu like this.
  19. I feel like she's going to really struggle now the #streamingera is truly upon us, but Jessica might surprise us all with a world-conquering bop. Ha 'Lush Life' is coming! Don't bookmark me

20. kal

kal

I wonder which up-and-coming pop startlet(s) her label will choose to feature on her new lead single.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.