Jessie J Threatens (Her Voice Is Back) | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie J Threatens (Her Voice Is Back)

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by sexercise, Jan 26, 2017.

1. that seems like it's either from Hong Kong or Taiwan nn- nn

i

2. It's from Hong Kong.

3. I think Jessie J would do so well with some kind of mentor. I think its clear that she has the vocals and the work ethic. She just seems to be like a lost little puppy.

4. That's interesting i've never heard the song on the radio here hahaha (as that single is those radio promo cds)

5. Really? Her voice goes through me. Ugh.

6. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Remember that time @constantnio did the Jessie J rate and had a moment of unironic like?

7. I can't believe I took over as host for a Jessie J rate, charity work is such a blessing.

8. I was just checking a playlist on Spotify called "Sex Playlist (For Having Sex)" and guess what song was there?

9. Her voice gives you the shits? Queen Jessie serving Tijuana diet pill realness.

10. This was a fun read, probably posted before as I found it in my Read Later list?
    https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/why-is-jessie-js-instagram-so-extra

Never have I cackled so much

11. Sweet Talker is still her best album.

mattieh likes this.
  12. This is the issue. Her voice potential is on the level of the greats, maybe better, but her delivery is so far off the mark. Domino is an example of how good things could be but instead we get very long and screechy vocal runs.

Its like she is severely insecure and wants to show everyone how LOUD and HIGH and LONG she can use her voice.

13. 'I'm feeling sexy and freeeheeeehEEEEE', though. My poor ears.

14. Oh my god.

15. Island

Island Staff Member

16. alanmr, Suburbia, agnete and 7 others like this.
  17. I can't wait to hear it.

18. Jessie J covering Daphne & Celeste?? Not even in my wildest dreams.

Island and WarmBlood11 like this.
  19. This sounds... nice?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.