Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jvckkk, Mar 13, 2021.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Literally obliterate me Jessica!!!

3. With Joseph Mount and James Ford onboard again and SG Lewis in the mix, I cannot wait!

4. I was so so so so late to What’s Your Pleasure that I feel like I owe it to Jessie herself to be early for this

5. "JESS-IK-UHH" - Lennie Ware

6. Jessie usually takes her music in different directions with most of her albums, where will she head next.

I am 100% ready for a Jessie-Kylie song.

boombazookajoe likes this.
  7. I would love to hear what she's done with SG Lewis.

8. Beb, more of this, please!!

dell321, Mr.Arroz, Verandi and 11 others like this.
  9. What's Your Pleasure is a masterpiece but I have full faith what she follows it up with will be outstanding. I can't wait to experience the new tracks at her tour.

10. Has anyone listened to the latest episode of her Podcast with her sister Hannah, it’s fab and a lovely insight into their family dynamic which is savage in the best way.

sugarcoma likes this.
  11. Oh my god. I've been binging The One and I had no idea Hannah Ware was Jessie Ware's (big!) sister. Mind blown ddd.

4Roses likes this.
  12. As if we haven’t been fed enough today with Please, she’s working away on album 5 as we speak.

[​IMG]

13. I have such faith in her

Neon Green likes this.
  14. Some new stuff about album 5 from her recent press interview about the deluxe:

Sam, Petty Mayonnaise, Grins and 9 others like this.
  15. The fact that she'll have put out another album before I see her for the first time at Primavera next summer
    [​IMG]

16. The way miss Jessica is milking the momentum! I'm glad she's exploring the soundscape, she has such an elegant, soft delivery for dance records. EXCITEDD

Staticboombox, Poker Pro and Laurence like this.
  17. Her BODY TALK is coming!

Poker Pro likes this.
  18. From her Vulture interview:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.