Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album | Page 11 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jvckkk, Mar 13, 2021.

1. I’m personally thinking she meant July, or we’d have heard something by now.

2. Well I found out she's playing the Sunday on Milkshake... But no times known yet.
    I wish she had a solo show? Milkshake was good 4 years ago, now it's so commercial and big and what not. Lost the point of it but I guess everythings gotta grow cuz capitalism.

Well see if I find a ticket on the day itself or... Do a surprise show for the babes on Saturday!

3. I'm in the lottery for Milkshake Sunday but it's impossible.mp3

4. Finally watching the Glastonbury set and the transition from Running to Hot 'N Heavy. WIG

5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I am r e a d y to free myself!!!

Ferk, lushLuck, jvckkk and 1 other person like this.
  6. Sam

Sam

Yeah I’m watching now too. It’s always strange rewatching something you were there for. I’ve cried a few times ddd

7. It's the Hot n Heavy into Whats Your Pleasure for me. Those ad-lib spoken words with the WYP intro, FINISHES ME!

Sam and j267 like this.
  8. He

He

Indeed, it’s really not worth it anymore. I might get a pass through a friend to see Ms. Beb, though.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2022
  9. ?

Lapras likes this.
  10. I'm living my wildest Popjustice dreams

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 10.12.31 AM.png

11. But is it? No announcement and I feel like she meant July

jvckkk and Ferk like this.
  12. I knew it was longshot but I'd be lying if I said I'm not disappointed a bitsy that it is indeed Thursday and I have not yet freed myself.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  13. Oh wow it sounds fucking glorious

Ferk and D.Jay like this.
  14. So... it's coming tomorrow, or end of July? Help

Ferk and Digital_Fossil like this.
  15. The studio version sounds huge - as expected! So the release date we got was about this snippet? I don't think it's coming this week, it's not even out on Spotify NZ.

16. Did anyone in the know actually say today or was it just an inference made from that IG story?

The TikTok makes me think like the label want her to have a long teaser period.

Grins likes this.
  17. I agree with this. I think it was just inference, but in any case, it shouldn’t be too long a wait.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.