Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jvckkk, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Being front row for her Glasto set was a truly religious experience! Beb brought the energy and bops as always. I can also confirm that ‘Free Yourself’ goes off!

Also I was captured during ‘Save A Kiss’ by the BBC, which is iconic teas

Robert, Mikal and jvckkk like this.
  2. Was also front row! Should have known we'd be a bunch of PJers.
    Although I left just as Save A Kiss started to meet my friends and get a good spot for Calvin.

Pretty sure this was during 'Free Yourself'.

[​IMG]

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Sister................

tea, Andrew, LTG and 23 others like this.
  4. Why would you admit this crime to us

tea, LTG, beyoncésweave and 15 others like this.
  5. In my defence, I had to go to Jessie on my own because none of the 12 people I was there with wanted to come. (There's the real crime.)

So I just didn't want to get caught in a crowd and not manage to meet up with them after.

6. It’s a sign that the 12 friends have got to go.

tea, Euphoria, LTG and 26 others like this.
  7. I hadn’t listened to the live version but that snippet…whew.
    [​IMG]

8. Goldspink I hope? Cause imagine leaving anything to see a DJ.

HolyWater, Euphoria, He and 7 others like this.
  9. Sam

Sam

I spent so much of Free Yourself making @Kyle. google the lyrics to see if it was a cover that I couldn’t remember how it went.

The snippet slaps!

j267, Disobedience, Utopia and 2 others like this.
  10. Icons stanning icons

[​IMG]

Love to see it

11. That snippet…

[​IMG]

12. That snippet!!! I love how Jessie is living her best life at the moment and giving us quality music. Free Yourself sounds absolutely massive! The diva vocals I’m melting

jvckkk likes this.
  13. A cute reminder because the forum seems to keep forgetting this but Peggy Gou knowingly took a huge cheque from the Saudi government – who literally kill and whip queer people for existing – to DJ a state sponsored festival there, and completely doubled down on it when criticised.

She's beyond terrible, and for Jessie who's had a career (and financial) resurgence exclusively because of LGBTQ+ people I'd be disappointed if she was anywhere near this next album.

Let's stan collabs with artists and producers who don't legitimise a regime that murders us.

tea, nbtsa, Petty Mayonnaise and 21 others like this.
  14. I did not know this. Retract earlier post.

Verandi and bestinase like this.
  15. This is also brand new information for me! Thanks for sharing.

nbtsa, R0B0TB0Y and bestinase like this.
  16. I guess we should mention that Jessie is a massive Zionist. At this rate, we'll be left with no one to stan.

klow likes this.
  17. He

He

Really?! Ugh.

18. Feel free to provide me with examples because all I remember is that she retweeted a message about defining what antisemitism was one time from an account with an unfortunate name. One singular time.

Kyle., Island, michaelhird and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.