Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album | Page 34 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jvckkk, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Not her performing in NYC on Yom Kippur… Yes Ms. Jessica I will be a bad Jew alongside you!!!!

HorseTears, Island, Uno and 1 other person like this.
  2. Not above cheating on my fiancee for a presale code. Free yourself indeed mama!

Sam, PopHouseMusic, Mr Blonde and 4 others like this.
  3. Hellzzzz YEAH!

4. 3 dates… mama_this_is_garbage_alyssa_edwards.gif

5. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Whew payday is Friday and I WILL be purchasing a ticket for NYC. It's been about over 4 years since my last concert which was...Kelela dd.

6. Where are the prices?

Edit: wow, those are way more inexpensive than I expected.

7. It is a little funny that she put the Harry Styles dates on the poster/jpg as if those are options. Even "a small run of shows" is enough of a stretch to require some Jessie Ware-branded Jungle Juice Platinum.

Jwentz likes this.
  8. I'm guessing since it's such a small "tour" she might keep the production quite minimal?

She wrote a comment about how it's been so hard just to get these shows. Maybe her record label was able to get her as a supporting act for Harry Styles in Chicago and the others were just basically a case of "let's book her for wherever we can find an empty venue"?

9. All she needs is a nice colorful light or two and her microphone stand whip.

Stopremix likes this.
  10. Everyone and their sister is touring right now and through the fall, I think she had to keep it small; there’s so much competition.

Tracy Jacks and lushLuck like this.
  11. She’s not not gonna sell out, let’s be real. This is a great tester for the next album’s live shows.

12. Sophie Ellis Bextor when she performs outside of the UK in some forgotten warehouse.

LoveSoSoft, Sam, Wishlight and 6 others like this.
  13. So tomorrow is the presale with a special presale for fans with a code one hour before the main presale (Mexico city), does anyone know how can I get a code or is anyone willing to share one?

Thanks in advance!! So happy that she’s coming to Mexico City!!! I never thought that she would come.

14. Island

Island Staff Member

Not a Chicago residency!

15. Wait, there’s a presale before the presale? Whaaat

16. See you German bassoons at Webster Hall!

17. Ugh, the Amex pre sale for NYC sold out in less than 30 seconds

18. Yeah I had no luck with the Amex presale. Good luck Friday!

19. Well LA presale was done in 30 seconds. Of course my website window froze and by the time I got on the app they were already gone.

JakobVision22 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.