Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album | Page 41 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jvckkk, Mar 13, 2021.

1. I'm going! I do not see her going on that early, so I wouldn't stress it too much.

Stopremix likes this.
  2. I am ready for a new song, Jessica!

[​IMG]

3. Wishing my NY girlies a ton of fun tonight. Maybe she’ll perform something new, who knows.

2 more weeks until I see her live again !!

4. I’ll be sure to update!

5. Would love to know what time she ends up going on!

6. 9pm according to her insta

lushLuck and Stopremix like this.
  7. Wish she would have posted that 3 hours ago. I wouldn’t have trekked my way here so early.

8. She went on right at 9. The opening DJ was not cute but they did play Love Is Free and Throb, so there’s that.

Jessica on the other hand was MA-GI-CAL! Definitely top 5 live concert experiences of my life.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
  9. A moment of silence for this opus please.

10. Ahh she was AMAZING - it was my first time seeing her and I hadn't seen much footage of the show so didn't realize how well she stages everything. I love when artists involve their backing singers and make them part of the show - really adds so much dynamic!

The crowd on the other hand - oooof - can no one go to a show without getting sh*t-faced or high? I understand a drink or two but wow... maybe I'm just getting old hahaha

Hope everyone going tonight has a great time!

11. Were any posters @ Brooklyn Steel on the 3rd?

12. BEB!

Jessica found continuing to give the gays everything they want.

13. Still the best song off that era.

Laurence, LGStan93 and Lapras like this.
  14. Literally. I don’t even know how some people enjoy a concert experience if they are too fucked up to even remember it ddd. I’m definitely getting too old for GA.

She was magnificent. The last time I saw her was at a much more intimate venue and with a much more intimate album. She’s admitted since then that she was miserable during that tour, and while you couldn’t tell on stage, it WAS clear how truly unabashed and joyful she was on stage last night in comparison. She seemed to be having the time of her life. An incredible set from top to bottom.

LPT, soratami, BubblegumBoy and 5 others like this.
  15. Agreed x

LGStan93 and Lapras like this.
  16. Was going to Webster hall tonight but am sick so had to sell my ticket! Hoping to get a full report from someone going tonight! Hoping to see her in the near future!

Stopremix likes this.
  17. She was great, the energy was quite off, gays are rancid, no surprise there.

Lander, FridayNight, Sam and 9 others like this.
  18. She was utterly fantastic. She threw a little shade at us being obnoxious because we just kept cheering for her (she was like “it’s only been four songs” haha) but it was all in good fun and we loved her and she loved us.

“Say You Love Me” fucking DESTROYED me though.

19. Just wanna let you know that Rina is on this week’s Table Manners and there’s a moment where she and Jessie sing some of Carly’s “Cut To The Feeling” and honestly slay.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.