Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album | Page 42 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jvckkk, Mar 13, 2021.

1. It was heaven. A whole pandemic later, for this moment.
    35C9D4E5-6E0E-46F1-9C94-6DB888A77B46.jpeg

Attached Files:

2. This is the content that I need for the rest of 2022. Queens stanning queens stanning queens.

Purple, lushLuck and maikos87 like this.
  3. My GOD, that last picture is a Blu Ray 'Jessie Ware - Live' cover if I ever saw one.

4. AGREED!!! Here’s mine!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. There are a ton of videos from her NY shows on IG. The shows looked like a blast! And it feels like her confidence with this material and style continues to grow. In fact, she's grown so assured that I feel like she could get by with a little less armography.

6. Can any US girlies recommend a resale website I could potentially get a ticket to see her supporting Ms Styles concert tonight in Chicago? I'm visiting for work but free tonight now and think it'll be worth it, don't want to get scammed!

7. Stubhub

lushLuck, Sam and AbSynth like this.
  9. Finally seeing her tomorrow for the first time ever and I’m sure I’ll get emotional. Also wearing the shirt that I made for her original London date last December. I’m sure it’ll confuse the hell out of the people around us but it makes for a story if anyone asks. 485F2C4A-56C0-4E12-B462-791F2884B692.jpeg

Robert, Vitamin, Jordtayylor and 7 others like this.
  10. Sam

Sam

[​IMG]

11. LA people - have fun at the shows at the Belasco Theatre - 1,500 capacity - nice and intimate show.

12. Is there an album coming?

13. Yes, probably early next year but we don’t know for sure when yet.

I’m attending both nights at the Belasco. So excited.

HorseTears likes this.
  14. Sam

Sam

New single soon pls mom

jvckkk and OlliMaus like this.
  15. Yeah, she said Q1 next year. A single was set for October but she hasn’t mentioned it again since, so it might have been pushed.

16. Free Yourself continues to dominate my every waking moment but I would not say no to a new single either. Take my money, beb.

17. I have to wait for some of the euphoria to wear off, but… just might be the best concert I’ve ever been to, quite honestly. And the view wasn’t bad, either. A0171F9E-4E91-43F1-8B86-5ADA2A20D02F.jpeg

LPT, HorseTears, DoggySwami and 22 others like this.
  18. Wow, that looks intimate!

19. This was my 7th time seeing her and might have been my favorite. I won’t go into details why because I’ve shared my love for her on this forum 500000 times, but as much as I am happy for her success and the guarantee of more music and more shows Jessie now has the worst type of fans in the world haha.

Nunya B, IEngineered, Robert and 6 others like this.
  20. He just had a great view. Think the venue holds 1,500 people and it was packed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.