Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jvckkk, Mar 13, 2021.

1. D039F280-A464-4A0F-81AC-C75EEC5835E9.jpeg
    Screaming at her choice in band t-shirts for bed.

2. As if I couldn’t love her more!

Elvenpath and Timbo like this.
  3. My wig! Has anyone seen my wig?!

jvckkk likes this.
  4. Is Jessie the vocalist on this? Sounds quite like her -

5. She has an announcement in a bit. Praying it’s a US tour. Please !!!!!

6. Sort of…

lushLuck and CaliDevotion like this.
  7. Oh :(

Maybe she will do more shows here since she’s coming to Chicago for this

Shuey likes this.
  8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

That's huge for her.

9. Good for her. Manifesting a mini Pleasure tour surrounding it!

10. He's fast becoming the new Katy Perry in terms of getting support acts who deserve to be bigger than the headliner.

11. The real queerbaiting is the opening acts he books teebs.

Sam, IEngineered, inevitable and 12 others like this.
  12. Manifesting a small US tour. I’d see her at a hip Brooklyn venue or at Madison, and leave after her set was done.

13. No because Jessie just booked a festival in Portugal right when I’m there for a wedding. I could cry. It’s finally happening, I’m seeing her for the 6th time but first since WYP

14. Still have two tickets for coming Saturday in London. So if anyone is looking and wants to pay below face value please think of me.

15. She’s at Snap! studios today working on backing vocals, like she did for What’s Your Pleasure. Doesn’t look like we’re too far away, now.

[​IMG]

16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I'm finally getting my pleasure on Saturday and I'M SO EXCITED BEBS!

17. [​IMG]

Looks like things are moving along nicely. The extra time in the oven from her original release window can never be a bad thing.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
  18. She did three different festivals in three different countries over the weekend...

Talk about building on an audience, she's coming for that number 1 album with the next one.

19. For a moment I thought I was in the Sky Ferreira thread and did a little cackle.

20. She sang new song 'Free Yourself' at Glastonbury tonight. You can hear some of it @2h43 in. It sounds INCREDIBLE.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.