Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jvckkk, Mar 13, 2021.

Andrew and Ferk like this.
  2. You can watch her set at Glastonbury here. Looks like her team asked them to cut out the 'Free Yourself' performance though.

BubblegumBoy, studeane12 and jvckkk like this.
  3. It sounds like a massive banger. She's playing in Poland in one of our festivals next week and I hope she will sing it here, so I can ascend hearing it live.

4. Free Yourself sounds GAY.

5. Okay but where can the non-UK hunties watch it? I need this show in my life.

Sail On, Laurence and Glow like this.
  6. Absolutely here for Jessie to lead the house resurgence we’re seeing this year

7. This !!

Disobedience and Laurence like this.
  8. Just watched her set on iPlayer and I'd say it's one of the best I've ever seen. Just non-stop for 75 minutes. I can't wait to see her again on her next tour!

burzacott likes this.
  9. Jesus fucking Christ.

[​IMG]

10. It sounds MASSIVE.

jvckkk likes this.
  11. Kyle., BrokenHearts and aux like this.
  12. This new album was definitely supposed to be out this year, I’m hoping this delay is due to the massive WYP success and a potential fall tour in the US

cpr and luluthecat like this.
  13. Annoying that we have to wait another year for it, but if the whole album is the same quality as Free Yourself then I am happy to wait. It's massive, a moment.

Ferk likes this.
  14. Yeah reading between the lines, it seems like plans for the record slightly shifted and got bigger after the success of WYP and the deluxe. Working with Sarah Hudson during the recent visit to LA is a good example of that. Vinyl delays certainly won’t have helped either.

Ultimately, I’m sure it’ll make the record even better.

Ferk, Sam, 4Roses and 6 others like this.
  15. Maybe we'll still get a single or two this year so I can wait. Feels like the WYP era is very much alive still, and I want her enthusiasm and palpable joy in this stage in her career to sustain.

BrokenHearts likes this.
  16. HMD

HMD

Any way to watch it outside the UK?

sugarcoma and Disobedience like this.
  17. Free Yourself sounds like a fucking stone cold bop. I think it is time we receive a full on dance album through and through with no midtempos and no fuckery - disco nights with Jessie.

Andrew and Stopremix like this.
  18. That Glastonbury set was phenomenal and I’m once again reminded that What’s Your Pleasure is flawless from start to finish

19. Use Urban VPN beb, it's a free browser extension x just install it, switch to the UK. You'll have to create a BBC account if you haven't got one already

Mikal and jvckkk like this.
  20. She will definitely release few singles this year and start slowly building hype for this new record. I was hoping that she can chuck it out at the end of the year, but releasing in February/March will probably benefit her more than getting lost at wave of Q4 releases.

Ferk, Andrew, Laurence and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.