Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album | Page 9 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - “Free Yourself” + 5th Album

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by jvckkk, Mar 13, 2021.

1. She's doing talky bits again like on Please and Eyes Closed. I love it when she does that!

Ferk likes this.
  2. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I'm so glad I moved to NYC dd.

CaliDevotion and luluthecat like this.
  3. I can imagine a mid-November release date working well for her……but really there’s no rush. She’s doing so well just riding on the success of WYP

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
    Tracy Jacks, Ferk and Stopremix like this.
  4. It is completely the right thing to give What's Your Pleasure the victory lap it deserves and get more touring coin, but words can't convey how much I NEED the studio version of 'Free Yourself' having heard snippets of the Glastonbury performance.

Tracy Jacks, LGStan93 and Ferk like this.
  5. HMD

HMD

Jessie bless u!

sinner likes this.
  6. While I’m more than happy that we have already heard a new song, I have a feeling that moving all discussion into the new album thread is rather premature, especially if the current discussion revolves around a recent performance in support of What’s Your Pleasure, and the tour hasn’t concluded yet.

Nevertheless, I have finally managed to watch the full performance and I am totally blown away by her sheer professionalism and stage presence. And the songs, just wow. Somehow they sound even more fun and dancey than they are. I’m gutted that I couldn’t see her on this tour.

7. I was front row for her Glastonbury set and when I say that I ascended… All of us were singing along to Free Yourself by the time she got to the last chorus.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
  8. Screenshot 2022-06-27 at 21.30.01.png

Which month? This?!

9. Sam

Sam

AAAAHHHHHHHH

10. They deleted the song from Youtube, it should be coming.

11. Ooooh did not expect it that soon. Huge!

12. She said be FREE, little bebs.

I’m glad I changed that thread title now.

[​IMG]

13. OK but even if she means end of July and not June that's still much earlier than I thought so we won.

14. She'll chuck it out on Thursday.

Please.

Andrew, FINISH LINE and Ferk like this.
  15. Sam

Sam

Yeah I was honestly expecting a couple singles later this year and the album in Q1. So excited!

Ferk and jvckkk like this.
  16. Out this Thursday.

Hyrulian, Utopia, soratami and 18 others like this.
  17. I’m ascending, girls.

18. Would be amazing if we got this & another song in a couple months like Adore You / Mirage (Don't Stop)? That would satiate while we wait for 2023.

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.