Jessie Ware - That! Feels Good!

The festival have probably got an exclusion/exclusivity in her contract and she’s gone for a fee & guaranteed coin vs the speculative nature (and logistical faff) of producing/promoting her own show. The “dinner show” is probably a crafty get around to get a bit more £££?

The festival have probably got an exclusion/exclusivity in her contract and she’s gone for a fee & guaranteed coin vs the speculative nature (and logistical faff) of producing/promoting her own show. The “dinner show” is probably a crafty get around to get a bit more £££?

Yep, that's exactly it. Sophie Ellis-Bextor played the same festival last year and did a very $$$ intimate 'experience' at a restaurant in the National Gallery of Victoria.

It’s fine, couldn’t get the intimate dinner but I also can’t imagine how people will be dancing at the restaurant when she sings. It’s a 4 hour event but I’m certain 3 hours of it or more will be eating and Q&A. Just incredibly poorly planned. 5 mins before the tickets went on sale the purchase tickets link went to the subscribe link. And the tickets all sold out after it got updated to the actual purchase tickets site. I am bummed I lost out but I’m also glad I’m not paying the organiser for the mess.

Meanwhile, got the early access Summer Camp Festival tickets fairly easy, so I guess I’ll watch and dance from afar.

I'm not sure she found the correct key even once in that performance of Begin Again. A scream!

Super happy she's kept Soul Control in her setlist. Obsessed with the bridge where she puts the mic down and just serves choreo. Pearls sits soooo squarely in the middle of her vocal comfort zone live.

And she still seems super energised on stage after such an intense touring schedule. I'm wondering if I need to do a London trip for the new date in December because I can't NOT see this tour and what if she doesn't come to Europe. I'd die!

I'm not sure she found the correct key even once in that performance of Begin Again. A scream!

Super happy she's kept Soul Control in her setlist. Obsessed with the bridge where she puts the mic down and just serves choreo. Pearls sits soooo squarely in the middle of her vocal comfort zone live.

And she still seems super energised on stage after such an intense touring schedule. I'm wondering if I need to do a London trip for the new date in December because I can't NOT see this tour and what if she doesn't come to Europe. I'd die!
She prob Will because I think she is going to extend this era, I mean, she is set to perform at an Irish Festival in June 2024. I really hope she comes to Brazil next year.