Jessie Ware - That! Feels Good!

Her concert at Primavera São Paulo was incredible. It was such a moment seeing her live after listening the album during the pandemic and after it! Everything was on point.

Also some updates on the album from a interview with a brazilian site:
- Next single is coming in January and it’s a “really fun song”
- Album is coming on UK spring

Dd didn't she say in July (!!) when Free Yourself came out she'd be releasing new music thick and fast? *Waits six months for second single*

he/him
Yeah originally her second single was coming in October she said. This re-emerging trend of long album run ups (with nothing going on) is not my pleasure. But I remain excited for the record.

@Grins can you post the interview link beb?

Her concert at Primavera São Paulo was incredible. It was such a moment seeing her live after listening the album during the pandemic and after it! Everything was on point.

Also some updates on the album from a interview with a brazilian site:
- Next single is coming in January and it’s a “really fun song”
- Album is coming on UK spring
She seemed to be having problems with the mic/return and had to go backstage a couple times, but she did it so seamlessly most of my friends couldn't notice it. A professional!

Last edited:
She seemed to be having problems with the mic/return and had to go backstage a couple times, but she did it so seamlessly most of my friends couldn't notice it. A professional!
Yeah, I noticed that she had to go backstage some times but honestly… I didn’t even thought it was a problem dd. The concert was just too good.

I just know Brasil made our girl feel welcome.
The way she audibly gasped every time we sang along with her. During Remember Where You Are in particular she spent half the song looking at us in disbelief like

s-l400.jpg

The crowd was incredible, I was so happy to be surrounded by fellow sequin kaftan homosexuals.

Last edited:
Yeah originally her second single was coming in October she said. This re-emerging trend of long album run ups (with nothing going on) is not my pleasure. But I remain excited for the record.

@Grins can you post the interview link beb?

It feels like it's becoming the norm unless you're guaranteed huge sales like Taylor and Beyonce. I wouldn't be surprised if there was another three/four month wait between the album announcement and the actual release. Single in Jan, album in April/May feels about right. Kylie's new era will probably have a similar timeline.

he/him
Yeah she said spring so I’m expecting very late March or April at the earliest.

Free Yourself ending up being a 9 month early taster course… mother we’re starving.

he/him
Jessie stated that her new album will be a delight for those who enjoyed What’s Your Pleasure. "I think they'll love it! It is definitely an attempt to enter this diva moment, with the vocals and everything else. It's to enjoy!", she revealed. "When I think about my previous album, we see some cooler songs, such as 'Adore You' and 'Save A Kiss', but I feel that this one is a little more colorful and fun."
https://buzzfeed.com.br/post/entrev...-e-explicamos-a-ela-seu-meme-com-simone-tebet

he/him
New track name of Pearls.
The new project has no name yet, but has a single already released, entitled "Free Yourself". "I have a song called 'Pearls' on this new album," she said. "I'm very excited about this new album, it's a lot of fun and I think we're going to have a lot of fun," she bets.

The singer also reinforces that if fans enjoy her latest project, they will certainly love what's coming.

https://br.vida-estilo.yahoo.com/jessie-ware-da-detalhes-sobre-novo-album-175133729.html

I've seen her live today, that was special. I've seen her, Raveena, Sevdaliza, Mitski, Charli XCX and Caroline Polachek in one day, I feel truly blessed.

Edit: I've seen Shygirl, Chai, Phoebe Bridgers, Arca and Bad Gyal today. Best weekend of the year.

Last edited: