Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition) | Page 186 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

1. After getting into the album months after release, I'm glad I waited for the deluxe! Got the bundle preordered.
    Please sounds fantastic too!
    I relistened to the album again last night and it's so good!

2. Queen of pleasure.

4Roses, tea, maikos87 and 13 others like this.
  3. As the tracklist is out already I'm gonna post my thoughts and descriptions of deluxe tracks later today for you guys.

4Roses, tea, Sail On and 37 others like this.
  4. My new Grindr bio x

4Roses, tea, LTG and 20 others like this.
  5. I think the cover will pop more on the laminated vinyl but I still don’t love it and wish we had a new shot. It’s nothing major since we have the option of using any of the 100 amazing pictures for a different digital cover, and I really can’t complain with how much she’s given us so far.

I’m itching to get home from work and hear the track.

Trouble in Paradise and LeBratt like this.
  6. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Song is too big to care about the cover art at the moment.

4Roses, tea, sexercise and 24 others like this.
  7. How do I turn tweet notifications on for this post.

8. I think I might opt for the seedee version and the cassette dddd

9. This song is an 11, I want it to be number one for 16 weeks. She's really hit such an amazing stride, I cannot wait for the live experience.

Trouble in Paradise and SlowBurn like this.
  10. You can see the physical Platinum Pleasure on Jessie’s Instagram. It looks much better IRL! I really like it!

11. Okay just checked her instagram story and the cover looks much much better in person it seems. Take my money, Jessica Ware.

Stopremix likes this.
  12. I'm totally ignoring the artwork because "Please" is a lush banger! I'm wet!

13. It really looks good in person.

14. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

Please sounds like an early 00s hit I’d remember from all over radio as a little kid but not recall the name, until I search it up years later and become obsessed with it all over again. She’s a gift.

4Roses, tea, LTG and 13 others like this.
  15. Yeah, butt fucking ugly cover aside, Please is INCREDIBLE. She really doesn’t miss.

16. Please is simply a behemoth.

17. The high "I can't help it" part sounds exactly like the "no doubt about it" part in Candy by Mandy Moore.

18. "Fix the face, you look like someone off the trasher"

[​IMG]

19. Please is fantastic! I can't wait to hear the other deluxe tracks now.

blaze_dave likes this.
  20. Cannot stop listening to Please. This is how you do a deluxe record.

As a PSA to my fellow American fans, Amazon.co.uk typically offers more reasonable U.S. shipping rates than artist stores. Hoping to go that route if it’s for sale there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.