Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition) | Page 189 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

1. This is the one but make it silver.

jvckkk and 2014 like this.
  2. What edition should I buy? I just want the LP and the signed poster but my instincts tell me to get the big bundle even though I know it’ll only end up collecting dust.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  3. This is iconic. Lemme drop all my coins on the deluxe vinyl and tour tickets (why I haven’t bought any yet I have no idea) immediately.

Mister_G likes this.
  4. All of them.

5. There's some chances that the digital cover will be different?

6. Can this era get any more perfect? The answer is yes

7. Sam

Sam

It’s not

CAA210E1-5BE7-4628-A321-F68B6F4DC0F4.jpeg

Grins likes this.
  8. SMG

SMG

i’ll give you a little

if you

give me a little !

CaliDevotion likes this.
  9. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

The chorus melody sounds so familiar to me, but I can’t work out if it’s actually similar to an existing song or it just...fits in so well with other early 00s dance-pop hits with playground sing-song kinda melodies.

10. This picture is phenomenal. She is definitely serving working girl realness.

Do you prefer business or pleasure? I'll take pleasure with a side of business please and thank you Jessie.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2021
  11. First listen of Please...and the chorus melody kind of reminds me of the verses of Janet's Just a Little While?

Push likes this.
  12. I find it similar to Shocked and What Do I Have to Do by Kylie. Amazing reference points obvi.

OspreyQueen likes this.
  13. “Please” does something to me, whew good lord.

14. @Veeis beb, where are our deluxe track descriptions?!

15. You accidentally missed them, beb x

16. Finally, a deluxe worth having!

17. I love how with a lot of deluxe albums I’m always expecting the deluxe tracks to be a little middle of the road, leftover sounding - yet this snatches your wig and leaves you bald in the same way that every single track from the main album does.
    The quality control is unmatched. We just know that every deluxe track will be as good as the main album, and to be honest, not everyone has that. Absolute queen. It’s actually ridiculous how talented she is.

LPT, Mister_G, Kuhleezi and 8 others like this.
  18. I'm starting to stress about tour setlist. I LOVE the What’s Your Pleasure album so much that I want it performed in full yet I know she won't do 19(?) Songs and then the singles from previous albums!

19. Oh wow those fan made covers are amazing!

20. I did not expect Please to have a Talking Heads quality to it's backing, but it makes me even happier it does.
    It's fucking such a wonderful song, it hurts

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.