Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition) | Page 195 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Very cute video! Some fab voguing!

2. Loved it. It was simple but it did the job well.

Trouble in Paradise and lob0to like this.
  3. Oof red shorts got me hook, line and sinker! Video gives post-pandemic warehouse party vibe which fits the song perfectly!

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

The video is so AMAZINGLY well done my word.

5. All the delays and general 2020 despair and I never bought tickets to either of her London shows and now they’re sold out. Anyone think we might get another?

Stopremix likes this.
  6. Please did a million streams in its first week on Spotify, more than any of the pre What’s Your Pleasure? singles did.

Last edited: May 5, 2021
    Eskapism, R92, tea and 41 others like this.
  7. 50% of those were me.

Eskapism, R92, tea and 13 others like this.
  8. I was the other 50% which means the girls on this thread have some explaining to do.

Eskapism, R92, tea and 22 others like this.
  9. Sorry. We’ll do better.

10. I think this is insanely good and only shows how great that era was for reviving her career and uplifting her status. She's definitely going for gold certificate with deluxe.

11. Gold? Isn't she on about 40k? Ddd

12. She has signed CDs, vinyl and 7 extra tracks to help push streaming numbers. The album is stable on streaming and she has a tour coming up, she should get Gold in the end.

Mikal likes this.
  13. She deserves all the success she can get!!

14. I’m having a moment with this album this week and in retrospect, it was easily the best album of 2020. Please is a great addition to it too. I need about 10 more disco influenced albums from her.

R92, Mr.Arroz, ItBeats and 15 others like this.
  15. You’re in luck! Based on what she’s said so far, the next record isn’t moving too far away from this soundscape.

R92, tea, clowezra and 6 others like this.
  16. Okay, so just having a browse on Discogs.... which beb is buying the white vinyl for WYP at £150? Insane.

17. Iťs not. xx

18. I really love Glasshouse as much as the others but I think it's because I only got into Jessie with this album so discovered them all at the same time. I can see why it would be jarring and a bit of an outlier for people who were fans from the beginning.

19. Hmm, food for thought for mine...

20. I just can't wrap my head around how vinyl value balloons so quick.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.