Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition) | Page 200 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

1. a Quick google search shows no signs of anything being officially released. Could be a past session not making an album?

2. No purchase necessary

3. The whispered/spoken lyrics in Please? Ugh. So good.

Neon Green, tea, FridayNight and 6 others like this.
  4. Random, but.

There is a oooooOooooOOOOH at the end of Please and I was always wondering what it reminds me of.

It sounds exactly like the oooooOooooOOOOH from Boys (Demo) from MutyaKeishaSiobhan.

dell321 and xOJakeXo like this.
  5. Drag Race gif!

6. Oh I missed that. But anyway. Happy to feel confirmed.

Stopremix likes this.

7. I think our very own @Jacques won it last time!

tea and Jacques like this.
  8. [​IMG]

Lapras likes this.
  9. The gag is it says ‘UK only excl. North Ireland’. She just doesn’t want to put up with our accents.

10. I just bought the cd + signed print. Doing my part to fund Jessie's disco baby. It's what she deserves.

11. Sam

Sam

I was drunk on a bus listening to Daddy’s Home this evening and it wasn’t doing it for me so I put What’s Your Pleasure on and vibed for a good half an hour. Girls the title track man. When will your fave????

Adore You is still that fucking bitch

eck, POPGASM, Gabeee9292 and 12 others like this.
  12. Just been sent the Please instrumental and gurls, it is a journey. A work of art.

13. Want!

14. It's been sent out in Universals mailer, so pretty sure it will end up on YouTube soon.

blaze_dave, HorseTears and JMRGBY like this.
  15. By the way, does anyone have some insider information whether we'll get another track before the deluxe release?

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  16. It’s all about that ‘dripping water’ sound effect that makes it so addictive for me

sinner and j267 like this.
  17. I had to have a go at a 12" extended mix:

EDIT: Not me doing a video and them taking it down within 8 minutes.
    Apparently it's just the video that 'can not be seen', so will see if this works.

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  18. The way every fucking track on this album, including the street-party festival bob ‘Please’ still slaps every single time.
    It’s been over a year and everything still sounds as fresh as the day I first heard it. She truly is a gift. Save A Kiss still takes me to a different level, Spotlight still takes me on a rollercoaster of emotions, What’s Your Pleasure? Is still that bop! To think we are getting even more tracks is so...satisfying, because I know I’ll genuinely play them for years to come. She’s so good.

19. In an article I read, it says that Jessie has a collab on Kylie's Disco Deluxe Re-Release whenever that happens.

HorseTears likes this.
  20. I'm back into a phase of listening in full to this record several times a week and honestly everything you said is so dead-on. It's a true work of art.

What's Your Pleasure through to Save a Kiss and the closing punch of The Kill/Remember Where You Are are my personal peaks, but everything is so essential.

I don't think she gets enough credit for the way she plays with her voice either. I've been getting lost in In Your Eyes lately. That chorus... the elegance... ugh. Mom.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.