Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition) | Page 222 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

1. I LOVE how much her dancers have played a huge part in this era. Ever since Spotlight. A flawless, effortless campaign.

2. I thought that was Chris dancing at first!

He, Crisp X, Verandi and 1 other person like this.
  3. Yep - mine hasn't come today, either.

Fingers crossed they're just taking a while to all be shipped out. Kicking myself for not paying the extra £2 for the Signed For delivery!

Antony85 and blaze_dave like this.
  4. My personal signed one just came. I used the quote that she said a while ago. I thought I changed it but oh well, still cool.

[​IMG]

Jacques, Eskapism, Pretend and 9 others like this.
  5. Is it an album release without it?

[​IMG]

6. Hot n heavy hunk reviews Hot N Heavy.

4Roses, He, Laurence and 15 others like this.
  7. I just realised Hot and Heavy shortened is HNH ffff

8. *googles*

[​IMG]

Jacques, R92, FridayNight and 15 others like this.
  9. This is going down amazingly on the ponds.

Jacques likes this.
  10. Back up to #4 in the mids.

Keep streaming and buying, cigs!

4Roses, He, Mr.Arroz and 30 others like this.
  11. I met up with my friends for LA Pride this weekend and they were all playing Jessie Ware and talking about how obsessed they are with this album

Me after stanning Jessie for a decade

tenor.gif

12. This is what you call an era. I am so happy to have all this in my collection. I just hope we can get her another top 10 in the UK.

I think its clear to see WYP means to us all and I'm sure we will all hold a special place for this album in years to come.

4Roses, He, BrokenHearts and 26 others like this.
  13. Reading the lyrics with this in mind has just ruined the song for me oh my god. T/G Lewis what have you done

14. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Oooh beb is on Fallon tonight with Remember Where You Are!!

15. She’s global.

16. Video for Hot N Heavy is excellent. Love the 1 shot. Love the way the dancers really switched up the masculine and feminine energy in their movement during parts. Loved the danger of it all.

17. Sam is the only straight male we stan in this house.

18. Did anyone watch The Guardian thing this evening? She was radiant as usual.

19. There's not many albums that I would class as truly timeless, but I can undoubtedly see myself loving this album in 10 years time and I will be enjoying it just as much as I do today.

elektroxx, Euphoria, POPGASM and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.