Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition) | Page 228 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

1. I emailed the store and they replied this morning saying they're going to re-send the entire set so maybe email them?

Laurence likes this.
  2. Thank you beb, just did!

munro likes this.
  3. The absolute turnaround from boring MOR crooner to critically adored gay icon has been astonishing. I can’t think of another artist who has managed to turn their career around so successfully, and with such little fanfare, in recent years.

scottdisick94, dell321 and mcuk like this.
  4. What is a MOR

5. Ok but she definitely wasn't boring on her debut. She was a gay hipster's fever dream.

Middle of the road. Generic. Inoffensive. Etc

4Roses, FridayNight, Jacques and 5 others like this.
  6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Oh yes she does!!!

4Roses, Subwaykid, Jacques and 9 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

papatrick, LPT, 4Roses and 41 others like this.
  8. This never happened

LPT, 4Roses, FridayNight and 24 others like this.
  9. It’s suits me to pretend that Glasshouse and her Ed Sheeran smash hit never happened too.

I mean you only have to read the first couple of pages of this thread to see that a lot of the opinion pre-Overtime was…not positive.

Also…this you on page 2 of this thread?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  10. It has grown on me just a bit but it is still her worst album to me at least and Midnight always goes the fuck off.

neinzedd likes this.
  11. Let’s get back to unanimous praise for this glorious album please! There’s too much negativity in the world to be arguing in this thread, the woman who saved 2020/2021.

12. Say You Love Me, the smash hit based on its #1 placing on the 'Polish Airplay New' chart.

Runawaywithme and munro like this.
  13. I mean its streams are pretty amazing for an artist like Jessie and her biggest hit by miles.

89B31760-8D5C-453F-A4F0-DE64ABAC228F.jpeg

14. Say You Love Me alone has 2x the amount of streams than the entire What’s Your Pleasure album combined.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2021
  15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Plus it's from her second-best album, Tough Love!

16. Tough Love is a 10/10, Glassheart a 9/10 and What Your Pleasure came thru with that 11/10.

Timbo, Jacques and ElectricKnight like this.
  17. It's an Ed Sheer*n comment beb

itylts likes this.
  18. Honestly, coming for Glasshouse feels odd because it’s only “bad” because it doesn’t reach the stratospheric heights of her other three albums.

Does anyone else catch themselves randomly singing songs from this glorious album on the daily? Every song is glorious. How did she manage to pull it off?

Sam and Shuey like this.
  19. Just received my CD. She's impossible, best artist of the last 10 years, we need a discography rate, etc. etc.

wodny, Daniel L, Lapras and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.