Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition) | Page 233 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

1. New remix of Please is out today

Mikal and FINISH LINE like this.
  2. God, I love a 'weird' mix like this.

sinner and Stopremix like this.
  3. Yeah that slaps. BT/Robyn/PC Music vibes.

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Jessie just cannot stop delivering - so happy for her and her family <3

LPT, Bobby, VivaForever and 81 others like this.
  5. SMG

SMG

Screaming at this.

LPT, Jacques, POPGASM and 48 others like this.
  6. Queen of the bebs is going to have to change those lyrics to Impossible when she’s performing live now.

The fact she’s had such a busy couple of months and then just slotted in giving birth like it’s nothing… Wonder Woman™.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2021
  7. Congratulations Mama Disco!

Future Lover, sinner and 2014 like this.
  8. I thought that the name of the producer who remixed this was a bit of a kii, but then I listened to it. I did not expect to like it as much as I did. It slaps.

Stopremix and sinner like this.
  9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Ross From Friends is lit!

Jacques, ysev, AlmostFamous and 3 others like this.
  10. Sam

Sam

This is a brand new sentence dd

VivaForever, Jacques, 4Roses and 7 others like this.
  11. Radio 2 just played this and I bopped, I know it’s a feature but this woman!

sinner likes this.
  12. There’s a snippet of “Pressure” out there. It’s a scrapped song from WYP sessions.

Stopremix likes this.
  13. This has creeped in to be my most listened track of the year… so far. The production is simply immaculate.

14. Save A Kiss came on shuffle on my morning walk and the way it continues to have such impact after all this time? ICONIC. This album never gets old for me.

15. "Save A Kiss" should be Jessie's "Dancing On My Own" and be a similarly-sized hit as the Callum Scott cover, but everyone is sleeping on Jessie.

16. in a just world, it would be a monster hit

munro likes this.
  17. I forgot to post at the time but What's Your Pleasure has surpassed 100m streams on Spotify. The album + remixes take her to a total of 102,886,062 streams for the era, not counting today's numbers.

18. Jessica stays paid, popular and winning!

Pale Blue Light being currently the least streamed song of all 20 though... painful.

19. My Amazon signed CD was officially lost in the mail, with no stock for a replacement. Sad times.

Stopremix likes this.
  20. The same happened to me. Gutted.

Amazon should do something with their international shipping, it's a mess now. Most orders takes at least 3-4 weeks to show up.

VivaForever likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.