Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition) | Page 235 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Screenshot_20210908-225800.png

Can't wait I'll take one of everything.

lushLuck likes this.
  2. Stooped down and out, you got me

Sam, Juango, Pretend and 8 others like this.
  3. The most unrealistic thing about that merch list is that *anyone* suggested tote bags. Tote bags must be stopped.

Sam, lushLuck, Staticboombox and 6 others like this.
  4. I personally love a tote bag! but only if there’s a fun & thoughtful design on it
    watch us get one with the ‘Please’ single cover stamped on though…

Mr Blonde, Pretend, Mister_G and 3 others like this.
  5. And I’ll buy it.

6. I just want a classic ‘tour book / programme’ with all of the phenomenal photoshoots from this era.

That or a signed lithograph like Adele did for every date.

7. I don't know why more artists don't do posters for every date, it's so cheap and easy to produce

Mr Blonde and j267 like this.
  8. That list is insane - although a dildo does tie in well with the “push, press” chorus of What’s Your Pleasure, ddd.

9. I imagine @magictreehouse was referencing their horrible environmental impact? Each cotton tote bag has to be used daily for 55 years or something mad to offset its production. Better to buy one made sustainably/from recycled materials if you can find, but none of the big brands bother.

Shuey likes this.
  10. This! Like it's such a cool commemorative piece. If it's a show that you've really loved, to have the date and venue on it just makes it extra special and they look great in a frame on the wall.

[​IMG]

11. Yeah this would be lovely but I guess the artsy gays were outnumbered dd

j267 and Shuey like this.
  12. Oh how I wish I could polish my halo in response to this. But no, I just fucking hate the things.

13. Kinda want to take my Platinum Pleasure vinyl to the gig but carrying it the whole time will be unpleasant

14. LTG

LTG

Take it in a (recycled) tote bag

Shuey, Staticboombox and Mikal like this.
  15. Need to be able to moshpit to Eyes Closed x

16. I love a tote bag too. They're probably the most practical and utilitarian piece of merch that a popstar could sell.

RebelFingers likes this.
  17. Lorde's plastic water bottles found failing to rot.

Lapras, VivaForever and Staticboombox like this.
  18. You're buying a jockstrap and you'll be grateful

upload_2021-9-9_22-46-36.png

Sam, jbnd05, j267 and 1 other person like this.
  19. Needed a pick me up this AM so I played her WYP music videos while making breakfast, and I still can't get over how good the music is even after all this time

lushLuck and jvckkk like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.