Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition) | Page 236 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OK but why is she trying to murder us. Why, mom???

Stopremix and HMD like this.
  2. I don’t know if it was for the Kylie video, but Kylie is in France at the minute so it feels unlikely they’re still shooting stuff for that. Her hair and makeup team specifically mentioned disco and studio 54, so it could potentially be for the tour or something.

Lapras, Grins, sinner and 1 other person like this.
  3. That's Katy B's mum.

4. I have this fantasy that she’s gonna pop up at Katy’s Village Underground show for Aaliyah.

2014 likes this.
  5. I cannot tell you how much I'm obsessed with this look for her! I hope she never relents on the hold she has over me.

6. Just booked my roundtrip tickets to London. First time visiting the UK and first time ever seeing Jessie. Now just need to think of geeky custom T shirt ideas. "L.A. to London just for Jessie" isn't gay or witty enough.

Stopremix and sinner like this.
  7. I really really want a standing London ticket. Any tips or help? I just feel hearing Impossible live will be absolutely life-enriching.

8. I bought tickets February 5th for the London date, during the height of my COVID/winter/lockdown depression, despite living in DC.

Then I got into a grad program with a final on December 13th.

But it was just cancelled!

Jessie, I’m cumming!

9. Set an alert up on Twickets, it's a great site for people to buy tickets without the extortionate price hikes. I believe sellers can only charge a maximum of 5% of the original ticket price.

There are currently 2 x standing tickets available for Southampton. I'm sure some London tickets will crop up closer to the tour.

https://www.twickets.live/tour/900297401502277632

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
    VivaForever and The Knowledge like this.
  10. Not Jessie related but are fully vaccinated Americans allowed into the UK right now? I haven't found a clear, concise rule online.

11. Yes I think the whole world is now.

12. Thank you! Fingers crossed this helps me - no idea how the releases went over my head.

13. The UK doesn’t recognise vaccine certificates for a number of countries ie. non-white countries.

The US is fine though.

14. Why have I only discovered Pale Blue Light from the reissue? I have to admit I have been slow on getting on board with Jessie - this album cycle is the first time I’ve really noticed her but the aforementioned ballad and Remember Where You Are are 2 of my favourite songs of the year. Add in Kiss Of Life and THAT batshit crazy video and I’m stanning.

IEngineered and Stopremix like this.
  15. I can’t believe I’m defending this government but this isn’t remotely true.

16. Pale Blue Light is such an insanely underrated song. I'd say it's top 5 from the album easily. It's so full of warmth and gorgeousness.

17. Would love a single release and winter video for it. It should be heard by the masses (well Radio 2 listeners at least)

blod, Stopremix and Mikal like this.
  18. Yes. You have to order a covid test to be taken two days after you arrive in the UK, and you have to take another test within three days of your departure to be allowed back in the US.

JakobVision22 likes this.
  19. Thank you so so much. Getting my booster next week so hopefully that’ll make me a little less nervous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.