Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition) | Page 237 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't wait for the tour.
    I have no doubt that the show will be great anyway but very curious which songs will make it.

michaelhird and Stopremix like this.
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I'm kind of expecting a whole Pleasure setlist, maybe with Imagine It Was Us and Champagne Kisses? I would love more deep cuts but this whole past era has been too good to let anything go to waste.

3. Sam

Sam

Less than 2 weeks @Kyle. !!!!!

This is my first gig in years, I’m so FUCKING excited

4. I would expect 110%, Running, Adore You and Wildest Moments to make it too.

eatyourself and sesita like this.
  5. There’s no way ‘Say You Love Me’ is being ignored. It’s her closest thing to a “hit”.

6. Can't wait to buy myself some Jessie Ware poppers!

Sam and Vasilios like this.
  7. Looking at her setlist.fm stats, Wildest Moments is her most played, so would expect to see that, Running, Say You Love Me and maybe Champagne Kisses.

I can see her ignoring Glasshouse, but I'd love to hear Thinking About You, Alone, Selfish Love or Love To Love.

8. A “Love to Love/Love to Love You Baby” mashup would give the give.

Lapras, Atletico, Sam and 4 others like this.
  9. If she does a big local pop hit I’d much rather Wildest Moments than Say You Love Me which is… respectfully, not my fave.

j267 likes this.
  10. You & I and Wanting Your Feeling would fit so nice with WYP, but unfortunately life is not fair

Verandi likes this.
  11. In terms of set list I'd love to see:

Spotlight
    What's Your Pleasure?
    Imagine It Was Us
    Running
    You & I Forever
    Adore You
    Want Your Feeling
    If you're never gonna move
    Soul Control
    Please
    Tough Love
    Kind of, Sometimes, Maybe
    The Kill
    Remember Where You Are

Encore
    0208 into Overtime (it'll finally get justice!)
    Wildest Moments
    Save A Kiss

I guess she'll also throw in a few more Glasshouse tracks as well.

Verandi likes this.
  12. I'm so so jealous of you all getting to see her next month. I expect full recaps

lushLuck likes this.
  13. If there's no room for full performances of some of the songs from this era, I wouldn't mind some of them appearing in medleys.

14. I am having a nightmare trying to find where I booked tickets from... searching emails to no joy, logged in to Ticketmaster and Seetickets and nothing. Any other Warehouses book their Manchester date through anywhere else?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
  15. My date (Leeds) was via Ticketmaster! Can't imagine Manc would be any different?

16. Did you use the presale from the official store? That was through Ticketmaster. Hope you find them.

17. getmein?

18. If you think you bought it using SeeTickets go to orders there’s a link that says “import orders from email address” which will search for orders that aren’t appearing in your account with your email address and then you can add them to your account.

Also there’s a site called Ticketweb where I got mines from. Maybe you got yours from there as well?

19. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

When did you order? Can you check your card's history of transactions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.