Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition) | Page 238 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mine was via Ticketweb if that helps?

2. Mine was also through Ticketweb - the emails have a link to where you can download the tickets onto your phone.

3. Soul Control is definitely on the setlist, not that I doubted it.

The reworked tour version can be heard on Jessie's stories. The new synths sound incredible.

4. Debating whether to bring my Platinum Pleasure vinyl to the Birmingham date. So excited!

5. [​IMG]

Sam, Laurence, jvckkk and 2 others like this.
  6. @Mikal @AlmostMidnight @Vasilios @Aidan @Fotos_by_fox @Kyle. it was Ticketweb. Found the confirmation email and the link, thanks for your suggestions.

@Mr.Arroz I did try checking my bank but it was over 15 months ago and my lame bank wouldn't go back further than that without me requesting it(?)- so look for your pre pandemic tickets a bit further in advance to avoid this kind of stress, girlies.

Remember Where You(r damn tickets) Are.

Jacques, LPT, 2014 and 10 others like this.
  7. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I'm glad u tracked it down!!!

AlmostFamous likes this.
  8. Midnight is on her story about tour rehearsals so I guess that's on the set list!

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Hopefully it's a remixed version!!

10. I mentioned this in the fifth album thread last week but I'm selling two tickets to the Manchester show. Selling both for £50 pounds. DM me if you're interested.

11. Not Jessie posting on her story that she's sick a few days before tour kicks off. Manifesting her better!

12. Anyone looking to buy a ticket for Leeds at face value? It breaks my heart but I think the UK restrictions make it too difficult to come back for this gig. (She's not even doing Europe dates! Kill me.)

If anyone's interested, let me know. I'm just selling one.

13. I think I just might be seeing all you fellow Warehouses in Glasgow if I can persuade my freinds to come with me... I might go on my own it comes to it.

TRAVVV likes this.
  14. My friend pulled out fairly last minute so I’m going alone at the moment and have a spare ticket for Manchester if anyone is interested?

15. See you there!

Runawaywithme likes this.
  16. LETS GO!!!

Gosh I really can't wait for this, my most anticipated gig in a looooong, long time.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
    jbnd05, sinner, CaliDevotion and 8 others like this.
  17. Jessie on repeat all day today.. I usually hype myself up at least a week before but I've not listened to the album in a while and it sounds incredible.

Need her to open with What's Your Pleasure and close with What's Your Pleasure (Encore Reprise) x

studeane12 likes this.
  18. I need the Georgia Remix of What's Your Pleasure to be incorporated somewhere in the setlist.

19. I'm curious if she will do some unreleased new material that she's been working on, as a taste of what's to come. I'm vaguely remember her saying or writing something about new music being previewed on tour (or maybe I just imagined it? dd).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.