Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition) | Page 238 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Did you use the presale from the official store? That was through Ticketmaster. Hope you find them.

2. getmein?

3. If you think you bought it using SeeTickets go to orders there’s a link that says “import orders from email address” which will search for orders that aren’t appearing in your account with your email address and then you can add them to your account.

Also there’s a site called Ticketweb where I got mines from. Maybe you got yours from there as well?

4. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

When did you order? Can you check your card's history of transactions?

5. Mine was via Ticketweb if that helps?

6. Mine was also through Ticketweb - the emails have a link to where you can download the tickets onto your phone.

7. Soul Control is definitely on the setlist, not that I doubted it.

The reworked tour version can be heard on Jessie's stories. The new synths sound incredible.

8. Debating whether to bring my Platinum Pleasure vinyl to the Birmingham date. So excited!

9. [​IMG]

Sam, Laurence, jvckkk and 2 others like this.
  10. @Mikal @AlmostMidnight @Vasilios @Aidan @Fotos_by_fox @Kyle. it was Ticketweb. Found the confirmation email and the link, thanks for your suggestions.

@Mr.Arroz I did try checking my bank but it was over 15 months ago and my lame bank wouldn't go back further than that without me requesting it(?)- so look for your pre pandemic tickets a bit further in advance to avoid this kind of stress, girlies.

Remember Where You(r damn tickets) Are.

2014, Kyle., Butterfly and 8 others like this.
  11. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I'm glad u tracked it down!!!

AlmostFamous likes this.
  12. Midnight is on her story about tour rehearsals so I guess that's on the set list!

13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Hopefully it's a remixed version!!

14. I mentioned this in the fifth album thread last week but I'm selling two tickets to the Manchester show. Selling both for £50 pounds. DM me if you're interested.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.