Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition) | Page 245 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm so glad everyone has been enjoying the show, it was just phenomenal, I'm so happy for her, and for us frankly, she deserves every success she is having. I'd never seen her before, is this is standard she normally operates at, or has this album brought a different crowd / energy to the party?

2. There were snippets of it before but this tour really brought things to a whole new level. Tough Love was a very different vibe, lots of moody, big sing along energy and the occasional dance number.

Sam, lushLuck, Andrew and 1 other person like this.
  3. Still struggling to process how incredible this show was. My mates and I were sad not to hear Overtime or Imagine It Was Us, but the gig was so perfect I didn't even notice until after!

4. The cigs have tormented her enough, but really not enough until we get What's Your Extended Pleasure? (including the Platinum tracks so I can get my life to a 10-minute version of Please).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
    Hyrulian, LPT, Sam and 11 others like this.
  5. What do you think the chances are of a Ms. Minogue dropping by the last London date for a duet with beb?

luluthecat likes this.
  6. I cannot contain my exictment for tommorow. Hope to see some of you there!

Theblackeyesofdeath likes this.
  7. I actually think my gay self would spontaneous combust.

michaelhird likes this.
  8. I can't really see Dannii doing this, sorry.

9. I was surprised to see that there are still tickets available for the London show on Monday, I bought one a little earlier today.

10. You are not alone.

11. Samsies!

craiggci likes this.
  12. I had to cancel my trip so selfishly if Kylie shows up, I’ll be sobbing.

craiggci and Stopremix like this.
  13. Looking forward to seeing every gay in Glasgow tonight!

14. Ticketmaster have just tweeted that it’s been postponed.

15. Is it just Glasgow that's postoned or the whole tour?

16. It's not even been officially announced for Glasgow yet so let's wait and see.

17. This pandemic is so fucking homophobic.

Bobbyrae, Kyle., Disobedience and 3 others like this.
  18. It’s on ticketmaster so it’s pretty darn official

19. I am assuming the rules are different in Scotland which is why this is the only date cancelled:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.