Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition) | Page 254 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queen Jane. I do love her.. the nations sweetheart.

Did I expect to hear her single Jessie Ware - never in a million years.

Ahhh I’ve got right back to listen to What’s Your Pleasure. Still one of the best albums of recent times.

2. I’m going to need Jane to cover Hot n Heavy as a matter of some urgency.

3. Manifesting a Jane appearance at the Halifax date.

4. Alas Jane will be in Bournemouth on her own tour then.

Butterfly likes this.
  5. Has anyone bought the teal What’s Your Pleasure sweatshirt from the tour merch? Thinking of ordering it but want to know whether the quality’s any good.

6. Jessie has Covid and therefore canceled the Table Manners Live dates in Los Angeles. Her health and everyone’s health = the only things that truly matter but for the Rona to cancel both of my planned Jessie gigs is such an absolute bummer.

HolyWater, Juango, Vasilios and 2 others like this.
  7. Yeah, I just got the email for it, and it's so disheartening. Also, the shows were not for another month so it feels like an overcorrection but this live era is just so cursed.

8. Does it? It can sometimes take weeks, even months for people to recover. Also a decision one person takes regarding their health is a private matter.

9. Did I say it wasn't? Am I not allowed to be disappointed considering she's my favorite artist?

AbSynth likes this.
  10. Never said you didn’t say it wasn’t and never said you’re not allowed to be disappointed. You wrote what you felt and I wrote what I felt. It’s a conversation.

CaliDevotion likes this.
  11. Sadly we can't go to her show in London, the one on Saturday 28th. Having two tickets and would sell at face value, both tickets digital. Also if it gets cancelled for whatever reason you of course will get your money back. Let me know and we figure something out.

12. I got invited to a wedding on Sunday 29th, this weekend. So I can't go to my date anymore and would be keen to still go. Could you make the Sunday and fancy a swap? If not, I'd probably still be keen to buy them.

13. Won’t make it to London that weekend at all sadly. I’ll PM you.

14. An iconic shot.

j267, SiduousIII, 4Roses and 21 others like this.
  15. The cheesy jacket potato. Gimme that recipe beb.

Stopremix, lob0to and munro like this.
  16. Potato, beans, cheese.

You're welcome x

17. Oooo theres definitely some sort of tomato/passata in there too I think.

18. Love!

Screenshot 2022-04-25 at 21.25.03.png Screenshot 2022-04-25 at 21.26.05.png

snoho, PopHouseMusic, rufus and 15 others like this.
  19. Jessie will be opening for Harry Styles in Chicago on his tour!

Lucky Illinois people!

PopHouseMusic and Mikal like this.
  20. Lucky Harry to have such talent and grace his presence.

I’m really hoping she picks up a few more dates in the US. New York is so close. I’d even risk a subway ride to Brooklyn to see her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.