Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition) | Page 259 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We been knew but “Save A Kiss” remains to be an absolute triumph for her. A song.

2. pdf

pdf

For a bop, Save A Kiss packs a real emotional punch.

AndrewX likes this.
  3. Is she playing any festivals? I don’t see stuff on her website.

4. She’s headlining the Park Stage at Glastonbury tonight, then she’s got a couple of festivals across Europe over the summer such as Open’er. Most of the festivals she’s done such as Primavera and Parklife have already happened.

Andrew likes this.
  5. Please please someone record her broadcast performance tonight. I am so happy for her, and when else do you get a Jessie concert on tv.

Disobedience and Stopremix like this.
  6. Watching Jessie's set at Glastonbury reminiscing of Primavera and sobbing.

She truly is the greatest!

Sam, Jóga, Andrew and 9 others like this.
  7. Being able to rewind and rewatch the transition from spotlight into oh la la is everything

8. Apparently she did a new song called Free Yourself? How did it sound? I need video when I wake up in the morning so I can indulge over a lazy coffee

Disobedience likes this.
  9. There’s a snippet in the new album thread, run, don’t walk Warehousers.

Mikal, Stopremix and Disobedience like this.
  10. Oh dear the new song, I can hear god and he's gay.

11. The recording of Kiss of Life from Glasto is pure euphoria. Fuck, so is Remember Where You Are.

lisaj, SlowBurn and Disobedience like this.
  12. She's just amazing.

Sam, jvckkk, Thu Ra Aung Kyaw and 4 others like this.
  13. I’m watching her Glastonbury set, and I have genuine tears in the fact that I didn’t get tickets to see her on her tour. I’m new to being a Jessie stan, but my god I’m happy I’m finally here.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2022
  14. Mirage in the live setting!!!!
    I'm gonna combust when she performes it at Opener and it brings the same energy as at Glasto starting this euphoric section in her set!

Attached Files:

IEngineered and djmakemewet like this.
  15. Just watching her set on iPlayer. Reminded me of how brilliant What’s Your Pleasure - definitely my favourite album of the last few years. Just how amazing does she sound live? She’s such a treasure.

16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Sam and Trouble in Paradise like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.