Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition) | Page 82 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (The Platinum Pleasure Edition)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

1. I'm there but it's all the same as Spotify ":("

2. The TITLE TRACK!!!!!!!

3. mpl

mpl

Me too!!!

4. I honestly cannot wait for this album, it feels a bit like Christmas. It's a real gift after Glasshouse.

lushLuck, FridayNight, Sam and 3 others like this.
  5. aux

aux

I'm diving in ladies.

[​IMG]

6. JEALOUS

aux likes this.
  7. Hey ladies
    [​IMG]

This album is magic
    [​IMG]

8. eck

eck

I love this album but perhaps I'm rushing it through because I'm going to go to Haim after this but of the new songs I've heard, The Kill is amazing.

9. W2K

W2K

Jessie Ware said "gay rights" with this album and she served it up.

10. I bloody KNEW this would be the AOTY, and it’s exactly that and more. She has fully taken the piss with the incredible standard she’s set here, songs like In Your Eyes, Step Into My Life, Read My Lips and Remember Where You Are are jaw droppingly good.

Euphoria, RainOnFire and djmakemewet like this.
  11. This reminds me so much of Róisín's Overpowered. Which means flawlessness

12. RJF

RJF

I am in awe at the title track. Every line delivered as a sensual sigh, how the chorus is crackling from the friction of writhing bodies she's summoning with just her voice. A master class!

13. aux

aux

Girls, this album is it.

[​IMG]

14. Speechless. I don't even have words to describe how amazingly well done is this album.

15. Really pleased to hear how many of you are also loving Remember Where You Are. I worried that the combo of final track/slightly lower BPM/being more of a jam than a bop might cause people to disregard it so I'm pleased by the mass displays of taste.

Euphoria and aux like this.
  16. Ooh La La into Soul Control is giving me an outer-body experience.

djmakemewet likes this.
  17. aux

aux

The title track, the extended version of Save A Kiss and Step Into My Life had me floored. Damn.

[​IMG]

18. When you think she already did everything then "Remember Where You Are" comes. What a powerful track!

2014, Wishlight, FridayNight and 6 others like this.
  19. Wait at Mirage (Don't Stop) going all the way off in the chorus

[​IMG]

20. aux

aux

The Kill and Remember Where You Are... delicious. What a brilliant way to finish this incredible album - a major contender for album of the year.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.