Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Sam

Sam

New song tonight on Annie Mac -

evilsin, Euphoria, Lander and 14 others like this.
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

wait what yaasss!

3. Already?! Excited even though Glasshouse was not it. More Running type of songs, woman!

4. YAS.

(Also, please listen to the podcast she does with her mother. It’s hilarious.)

evilsin, godspeed, LeBratt and 5 others like this.
  5. Sam

Sam

Right?! Colour me shook

I hope she delivers. Glasshouse was low key disappointing, so it would be nice if she surprised us. Hopefully she has the inner motherly Ed Sheeran out of her system.

Ferk likes this.
  6. Oh this is unexpected but very welcome news!

Sam and Ferk like this.
  7. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Please be a bop please be a bop please be a bop

8. WHAT?!??!

I’m sorry but I get every inch of my soccer mom fantasy life to Glasshouse. Yes you kinda have to be in the mood for it but it’s perfect when you are. She’s so consistent and that voice will never not give me chills. So perched for whatever this is.

evilsin, Future Lover, sesita and 8 others like this.
  9. Sam

Sam

I’d be perfectly happy with her taking the vibe of Selfish Love and running with it, now I think about it.

Mr Blonde and Ferk like this.
  10. Revisited Devotion, Tough Love (and bits of Glasshouse) this week so excited for new Jessie!

evilsin, Mr Blonde, Ferk and 2 others like this.
  11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Glasshouse was ok but she does bops so good that I feel like we're well overdue a full on dance record

12. To be honest I binned half of Tough Love just like I did with Glasshouse.

More of Want Your Feeling, Midnight Caller and My Domino please and thank you.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    ArronJustMight likes this.
  13. Give us a bop.

Bangers&Bops likes this.
  14. WTF!

Expectations are low, since she said Glasshouse was her favorite album, but so pleasantly surprised.

15. Ooooh, her music really sounds great at this time of year, i like to drink wine and live my married mum life in my filthy tiny apartment to Glasshouse, so I'm excited. Although please be more "Devotion" than anything else please Miss Ware xxx

16. Sam

Sam

I’d be happy with Champagne Kisses sounding bops too Ms Jessica x

jordxn and djmakemewet like this.
  17. It's called Overtime and it's 4:37 long. I wolud love some mellow bop in the vein of Cruel but judging by the length, it's going to be something more slow.

Trouble in Paradise and Ferk like this.
  18. I wonder what it’s for. I’d be shocked if there’s already a new album.

19. If it has to be a ballad I'll take something like Pieces but please dear god no Selfish Love.

20. I'd love for this demo to be released on... whatever. So smooth and gave me so much hope back then.

Ferk likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.