Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

1. At least Jessie has enough charisma to fill a drawn out album campaign.

2. Sam

Sam

I love factual statements

3. This is a warehouse throwback banger. Yas.

4. Sam

Sam

@2014 thanks for editing the thread title dad x

KamikazeHeart and 2014 like this.
  5. Although, again, I adore Glasshouse I definitely agree she skewed a bit too far into Mother’s Day territory so if she can balance it out with bops like this I am so perched.

6. This is... not it either, at least for me although I do have a feeling it will be a grower once I listen to it on headphones. I guess I really do prefer her sophisti-pop side.

A-Bond likes this.
  7. Jessie recording Overtime
    [​IMG]

Tip: It works really well played after Honey.

Trouble in Paradise and Ferk like this.
  8. THIS IS MASSIVE, ALL I EVER WANTED FROM HER

BikeThief and Ferk like this.
  9. It’s out on Apple Music now!

FridayNight and Ferk like this.
  10. I absolutely adore Glasshouse and y'all treating it like the devil's spawn is a lot to handle, but this is obviously brilliant.

11. "Imagine It Was Us" x10, please.

Edit: "Overtime" is a great start on that, Jessie.

12. I love everything she does and this is no exception. I saw her live this summer and I still smile every time I think about it.

13. Imagine It Was Us is fine but it really isn't anywhere near as amazing as ya'll make out.

Euphoria likes this.
  14. Just got the newsletter, written with Bicep, an unexpected choice but I’m liking it!

Also says she moved to Virgin EMI, anyone heard anything about this? Was she dropped?

15. A thumping slow burner! The lil spoken "drop me a line... we can do this all the time... you and I... let's go into overtime" post-chorus bit is so mmhmmfmgj yaaasss

16. She is just incredible live, isn't she.

Future Lover and Eel_Ssab like this.
  17. No, it's better.

Karvel, FridayNight, Verandi and 2 others like this.
  18. I didn’t feel anything for this when listening. I like the direction but this hasn’t done anything for me.

19. A couple of things:

- I absolutely love all of her records, including the most recent one, in all its luxurious, Smooth.fm glory - "First Time" and "Your Domino", especially, slap.

- I absolutely have wanted her to fulfil her true destiny as a disco diva and make her Overpowered ever since "Imagine It Was Us", and so I'm thrilled by this new song. Go OFF, queen.

20. [​IMG]

We don't need a reason,
    we just keep that feeling,
    everybody's leaving,
    we go overtime

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.