Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? | Page 53 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

1. I’m gonna playlist this and “Honey” back to back on repeat, call it All I Need, and gyrate myself into a simmering puddle under the summer sun before I evaporate into hot air. We have decided to ascend!

constantino, evilsin, Aidan and 9 others like this.
  2. Wow. She can do no wrong this era, another amazing track. She is a serious contender for AOTY.

D.Jay and AlmostMidnight like this.
  3. This is obviously incredible. Am I delirious or is there something With Every Heartbeat about this? The way it unravels is gorgeous.

4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Her voice has never sounded better. The song is just everything. I tried to make a ranking of everything we've heard so far but I can't, it's all 10s.

5. My raking would quite easily be

Overtime
    Spotlight
    Save a Kiss
    Adore You
    Mirage (Don't Stop)
    Ooh La La

Save a Kiss is wonderful. Honestly these are some of the best songs I've heard in years by any artist let alone songs by Jessie Ware. She completely snapped.

Island likes this.
  6. The vinyl is only 17.99 on Amazon US.

[​IMG]

Bangers&Bops, Mr.Arroz, Sam and 4 others like this.
  7. The strings are lush. This album omg I can't wait.

8. Everything is a 9.5 or higher. Truly stunning music. Wow wow wow. What a song.

lushLuck and djmakemewet like this.
  9. LTG

LTG

SAVE A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR LOVE!!!

[​IMG]

save it save it save it

[​IMG]

lock it up and keep it with you baby

Bangers&Bops, 2014, lushLuck and 3 others like this.
  10. I was trying to not listen to any more of the songs till the album dropped but the way y'all raved so I gave in and I...

paranoia-agent-gif-5.gif

11. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

Ooh La La had already grown on me since the other week, but now we’re really talking. It totally reminds me of Honey (the song) with the way it slowly blooms and reveals its complexities, and the electronic elements somehow make it sound more organic.

12. [​IMG]

13. The millisecond those strings came in I quivered...SERVE!

IDontKnowHer likes this.
  14. Just noticed that the Bananarama girls are listed as songwriters on "Mirage." Was that always the case?

"Save a Kiss" is gorgeous. This is going to be a special record.

Jóga likes this.
  15. This album is shaping up to be a serious album of the year contender for me, and that’s having Fetch The Bolt Cutters as a competitor too. Jesus Save A Kiss is divine.

16. We have exciting weeks to look forward to.

Kehlani
    Charli XCX
    The 1975
    Carly Rae Jepsen
    Lady Gaga
    Jessie Ware

17. Nn that Cruel Summer melody!

Jóga, Stopremix and MrMannacroix like this.
  18. Maybe a silly question, but I’ve pre-ordered the album on iTunes and Spotlight and Save Me a Kiss are not available ...

19. It’s because they are released as radio edits, with the album version being longer on both songs!

MidnightMissSuki likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.