Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? | Page 56 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Imagine if Overtime turned up on there as a hidden track. (I miss those things).

2. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Save A Kiss is incredible. How is she topping herself release to release? Everything’s honestly blown me away since Adore You, including the Time After Time feature.

3. Going into overtime with the album as it were

Kyle. likes this.
  4. Wow, Save A Kiss is transcendent. It’s the first new track I’ve listened from Jessie after a while. I stanned hard for Tough Love, but kinda stopped paying attention during Glasshouse because none of the tracks really caught my attention. Consider me perched for her new music.

Kyle. and Lapras like this.
  5. I’ve decided that Ooh La La would be a bit basic if the lyrics weren’t so magical. They keep me coming back.

6. If What's Your Pleasure? is a beautiful house, Overtime deserves to live in it.

7. "Hi everyone I'm Jessie Ware and I'm here sitting in my bathtub..."

Her charisma is so insashable, I can't watch her without smiling. The energy.

8. Limited to 1000 copies

Attached Files:

Pretend and aux like this.
  9. Have these sold out already?!

10. MB

MB

Still showing for me.

11. Must be a UK only thing, I only get a blank/unavailable search.

12. SlowBurn likes this.
  13. Fantastic, thank you!

14. Snatched. Easiest pre-order decision in a long time.

Lapras, maikos87 and mylesofsmiles93 like this.
  15. UK only yes

16. You can order it outside the UK if you enter a UK postcode in the "deliver to" section, then change the address back during checkout.

17. Sneaky!

18. I didn't have to do this(?) Now watch me get my third album without signature after Christina and Dua nn

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.