Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? | Page 59 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Peggy Ware coming through to fuck us all up.

sinner, Sam and roborovsky like this.
  2. Save a Kiss really clicked with me last night. Under the heightened reality of quarantine, it does a lovely job resonating with loneliness, patience, and longing. Plus, she's starting to get a killer streak when she includes "kiss" in the title (Champagne Kisses sits comfortably in my top 5 Jessie). Don't know why some of these songs weren't hitting immediately, but once I get to hear the album in full I know I'll be hooked.

AlmostMidnight and LilioDiLalo like this.
  3. Sorrrrrry for the bump, but she has these wonderful tracks on the side that I'm just discovering... Yep, even the super-dated dubstep one is a bop ddddddd

sinner likes this.
  4. Better Together is cute. I'm also quite partial to I Never Knew A Love Like This Before.

sinner likes this.
  5. Her cover of Never Knew Love Like This Before is a delight, it sits so well with her voice. Her version of A Dream Is A Wish is also very sweet and really allows that tender part of her voice to shine.

6. LTG

LTG

7. Ah I ordered the white HMV exclusive and now she's done this. Think I'll stick with the HMV one though

8. Just nabbed one of the new signed vinyls!

9. Glad I took my time to order the white one from HMV! Lick my LP Ms. Ware.

Lapras likes this.
  10. I wanted to wait for the white pressing (it will appear on The Sound Of Vinyl sooner or later I think) but I couldn’t help myself!

11. Finally caved in and tried Save a Kiss - a hypnotic trance of Wareganza. This era is IT for me. From the artwork to the little flourishes in the songs. Excellence!

[​IMG]

12. I really, really, really want to buy this even if I think I have decided not to start collecting LP:s. I don’t really have the room for a LP collection.

13. I need that Sade t-shirt though.

14. I don't know if I want the signed vinyl or the white vinyl. Sigh.

15. The size of the typical cardboard LP sleeve cover is 12.375 in (31.43 cm) square. I'm sure you can fit Jessie's 12 inches in your life.

TRAVVV, Sam, Jacques and 2 others like this.
  16. I'm debating the same thing. This will be my first album from her that I get.

blaze_dave likes this.
    Mr.Arroz, 4Roses, Sam and 2 others like this.
  18. I think the white vinyl trumps the autographed. Classy disco tunes on white vinyl looks and sounds right especially with that gorgeous cover.

Euphoria, xOJakeXo and Eel_Ssab like this.
  19. [​IMG]

Euphoria likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.