Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? | Page 61 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sam, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Ive never really paid much attention to Jessie before however this new album sounds absolutely brilliant doesn't it!! Spotlight is very much my lockdown song.

2. This made me listen to Spotlight again and watch the video and it's a toss up between it and Physical as my #1 track of the year.

3. 1:13 - what a moment

sesita and Crisp X like this.
  4. Spotlight should've been a top ten.

5. Why is Stacey Dooley in the video

6. Sam

Sam

Icon

TRAVVV likes this.
  7. I corrected it for you.

8. I’m assuming the July date was in error considering everything has remained with the 6.19 date across her stores and Twitter and her Facebook has reverted.

Wishlight, Sam, Jacques and 4 others like this.
  9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Please listen to Tough Love.

10. I had a message on Friday from the site I ordered the CD from to say that it’s been despatched, along with Christine And The Queen’s new one. Time will tell whether it’s a mistake and only Christine’s has been sent so far.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  11. She always had the disco fever, it just took 7 years to realise it properly.

constantino, Wishlight and eddy2375 like this.
  13. ‘Save A Kiss’ has been the song of the year so far for me.

14. Would anyone be willing to buy an extra white vinyl to ship to the states? I’ll pay a bit extra for your trouble! I’m nervous it won’t be available to the US otherwise.

Edit -- Resolved. Thank you!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    blaze_dave and HeartSwells like this.
  15. We're ready for the Album of the Year in just over two weeks, aren't we girls?

[​IMG]

16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

The album track times make every mucous membrane in my body overload unceasingly.

17. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

The hair!!! asdkfasdjkl

The way I've basically thrown all my eggs into Jessie's basket to give me the dance opus I deserve after Chromatica ddd

18. I discovered the three new singles last night and I honestly think this has the potential to be my album of the year. Oh La La is the best track I heard this year.

Stopremix, Wishlight, Kyle. and 10 others like this.
  19. Isn't this out in July?

20. No, still on for June 19th. The push back seemed to be a temporary glitch.

tripmywire and maikos87 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.