Jessy Lanza - All The Time | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

Jessy Lanza - All The Time

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by backstreetjoe, Sep 17, 2013.

1. This is a bit random but I want Jessy to work with Roisin Murphy so badly; her production style and funky edge would mesh well with Ro’s sensibilities, I think. It’s been a dream of mine since I first heard Keep Moving

2. I second that! Though I guess it would make more sense for her to work with Jeremy Greenspan, because his (and Junior Boys) fingerprints are all over Jessy's records. No wonder the back cover of the album states “All The Time by Jessy Lanza + Jeremy Greenspan”, it does feel like a Nancy + Lee, Donna + Giorgio, Lindstrøm + Christabelle, Juan + Nancy sort of collaboration

3. Love the nods to Janet that most of the reviews have acknowledged. This may be my favourite Jessy album yet.

4. Yeah, I've been getting a lot of use out of this over the last couple weeks. A nice accompaniment to Caribou's 'Suddenly' earlier this year.

backstreetjoe likes this.
  5. Badly/Alexander/Ice Creamy is the 1-2-3 punch of the year, I can't stress this enough. The title track is heartbreakingly good. Even the weakest ones (Like Fire, Over and Over) are 8/10s!

Mikal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.