Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj) | Page 179 | The Popjustice Forum

Jesy Nelson - Boyz (feat. Nicki Minaj)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Felp, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Any excuse to post this forgotten bop:

2. R92

R92

Stream the superior “Boyz”

lushLuck, Tabris, GimmeWork and 33 others like this.
  3. I always felt that if the Sugababes weren’t gonna use it, they should’ve given it to Little Mix.

4. And despite all the hate, she's up to #3 again in today's UK Mids.

5. And that's how you make a Natalia Kills song.

lushLuck, myblood, Elysium and 7 others like this.
  6. At least we know he's on Jesy's payroll now.

7. Clairvoyant 1991 strikes again [​IMG]

Dan really can't pass up an opportunity to show off his microagressions.

8. I wonder if it’s this that is creating a false sense of security. Perhaps there is a genuine feel of support from her point of view because of front loaded sales, pre-orders and curious streamers and therefore there is not an incentive to stop and think about her actions. Perhaps reality will sink in when the single disappears without a trace within a few weeks and there will be demand for an album or tour or deals etc
    I’m also anticipating some booing if she were to do pop concerts like Teen Awards, Summertime Ball etc after pissing off so many Little Mix fans last night

9. I mean... I'm one of the people who pre-ordered the single before. People make mistakes.
    [clown emoji]

10. I was sad when Jesy left LM, she had been my favourite member from the start. When she announced her solo career, I like many, were still behind her… but after seeing the video and hearing the song, I was so disappointed and yet everything since just disappointed me further.

I hope she will one day reflect and learn from this mess and apologizes publicly (esp. to Leigh-Anne).

The opening lines of Woman Like Me must have been written by Jesy and Nicki..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. I contribute to the Boys movement with this forgotten gem:

12. Not a boys track, but stream Wild Side! Normani is next level!

13. Another Black artist who had to deal with a racist Bandmate.

Nephilim, lushLuck, myblood and 22 others like this.
  14. Not me wanting to link LM's songs about boys, but can't because I don't wanna hear Jesy's voice.

15. The title of this Legend X song is kinda apt for this single:

BadBoy, Inky, OspreyQueen and 49 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.